Photo

6 Nations 2014

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 biffer

biffer
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Anyone else watching this on South African SuperSport? The studio experts have been banging on for forty-five minutes about Ireland needing to win by 9 to take the championship and no-one's put them right. Doing my head in.

Allez France *unpleasanttasteinthemouthsmilie*

I presume they were very confused by the Irish celebrations at the end?
I awoke in the night with a fever .....

#62 Toepoke

Toepoke
  • 12,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

Congratulations Ireland :ok:
Do you think the Frenchman deliberately threw it forward? ;)

Btw the English I could understand but why do the Welsh and Irish players look like Desperate Dan compared to ours?...

#63 DonnyTJS

DonnyTJS
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

I presume they were very confused by the Irish celebrations at the end?

Unless I missed the apology while in the kitchen fixing a drink they just bare-face-blanked the fact that they'd been spouting bollocks throughout the pre-match badinage.

"Agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself." Glenn Greenwald.

#64 Orraloon

Orraloon
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Enjoyed that. A great match.

It was indeed. There will be a few bruised bodies after that.  Pansy footballers should be forced to watch that to let them see what real sport is about. 

#65 biffer

biffer
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

Congratulations Ireland :ok:
Do you think the Frenchman deliberately threw it forward? ;)
Btw the English I could understand but why do the Welsh and Irish players look like Desperate Dan compared to ours?...

More and more chat that certain countries have significant drug problems in rugby. When you see some eighteen and nineteen year old lads with huge muscle mass it's really suspicious. Even more so when you see body shapes totally change within a year.
I awoke in the night with a fever .....

#66 Duncan Blackheart

Duncan Blackheart
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

Rugby league is an utter joke in that regard. Union not far behind. It's not so much the size they get to, but the benefit that a few Aberdare tic tacs have on recovery time.
All imbeciles are more or less Thompsons from Sunderland.