Photo

Match Badges And T-Shirt

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

Ok, I think there has been a breakdown in communication. I am not gettng the Nigeria ones until Friday so that is why they were not up there. I thought you were after more Poland ones. I will be in touch when they are available and will post the paypal address. The availability i was referring to up above is for Poland badges.

He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#122 Robroysboy

Robroysboy
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Ok, I think there has been a breakdown in communication. I am not gettng the Nigeria ones until Friday so that is why they were not up there. I thought you were after more Poland ones. I will be in touch when they are available and will post the paypal address. The availability i was referring to up above is for Poland badges.

OK

https://www.youtube....h?v=0PcpeiJsADM

Alba GU Brath, vote YES.

#123 Liam

Liam
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Got the badge plus some other ones, you did not have to do that, but Thanks, First Class

cheers mate

Do you have any badges from the Norway V Scotland August 2009, if you have ill buy two off you and send you the money

Cheers again

#124 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

Will check and get back to you
He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#125 Liam

Liam
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

Cheers mate

#126 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

Sorry Liam, I checked but there are none left. Try footballheaven

#127 Liam

Liam
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Thanks for looking for me Iv'e tried footballheaven with no joy

Thanks again mate

#128 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

Down to the last 8 badges for this game if anyone still needs one

#129 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

Sold out