Photo

0Pts?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Slide Tackle

Slide Tackle
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:34 AM

Me and my grandad hoping to go to this one but we have no away points. Giving the size of the ground do you think we'd be guarenteed a ticket? Want to know this before we book

#2 scottincarlisle

scottincarlisle
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Technically as an away support we are only entitled to 5% but with very little home support I would reckon that everyone who wants one will get one.

SCOTTISH CUFF LINKS AVAILABLE AT THE LITTLE SILVER FINGERS WEBSITE OR AT

https://www.etsy.com...leSilverFingers  :ok:

#3 Slide Tackle

Slide Tackle
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Technically as an away support we are only entitled to 5% but with very little home support I would reckon that everyone who wants one will get one.

how bigs the ground again? 20,000?

#4 deecie

deecie
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Everybody will get in, regardless if you're actually a member or not.

The ground is bigger than the population of Gibraltar.

2nd Gen Megadrive

26" Colour HITACHI

#5 scottincarlisle

scottincarlisle
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Everybody will get in, regardless if you're actually a member or not.

Come on if it isn't bad enough 0 pointers getting in, but non members.  :D  :D  :D

SCOTTISH CUFF LINKS AVAILABLE AT THE LITTLE SILVER FINGERS WEBSITE OR AT

https://www.etsy.com...leSilverFingers  :ok:

#6 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

how bigs the ground again? 20,000?

It was just over 30,000 when I was there although the stands behind the goal are temporary. As far as I am aware they are still there though

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#7 DeeRus

DeeRus
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Sorry to be slightly negative but cause the SFA have to commit to the number of tickets it will sell, there's still an outside chance that people wishing to go, might not be able to buy a ticket from the SSC. i.e. they will only take on what they think they will sell, so they aren't left with any financial liabilities

However, that said, I'm sure you'd be able to buy a home end ticket with minimal of effort

http://www.tasunshineappeal.co.uk/    #RoadToDortmund

#8 Toepoke

Toepoke
  • 12,798 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

And it's 250 miles from Gibraltar too...

#9 wanderer

wanderer
  • 11,027 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

Sorry to be slightly negative but cause the SFA have to commit to the number of tickets it will sell, there's still an outside chance that people wishing to go, might not be able to buy a ticket from the SSC. i.e. they will only take on what they think they will sell, so they aren't left with any financial liabilities

Probably find what the SSC will do is buy tickets in blocked bundles.

Gibraltar will probably say we are welcome to as many as you want (or something to that effect), but SSC will probably take 5-8k upfront, and if they sell fast, then probably take another 5k-ish to sell on etc.....

If you still use tippex
If you think Puma Clyde is the greatest trainer of ever
If Argentina 78 was your favourite world cup
If Watership Down makes you cry

come join Wanderer's Secret Society

#10 Coggs

Coggs
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Should also be factoring in that it's the last game of the campaign.  If we're going there with a win securing qualification for France, it could be a huge support that heads over. 

#11 Broon2

Broon2
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

However, that said, I'm sure you'd be able to buy a home end ticket with minimal of effort

Just go back to the old method. Ask members if they intend to travel , then using this information request the required number of tickets, it's not difficult.

And given that the proceeds will be going to the Gibraltar FA I am sure they will be as accommodating as possible, even to the extent of sale or return. Everyone knows when and where the game is, sell the tickets months in advance allowing Scottish supporters plenty of time to know that they will have a ticket AND arrange travel....it's not difficult, just needs a willingness.
WESTA - West of Scotland Tartan Army

#12 John D

John D
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

Seems rif-raf zero-pointers and non-members are managing the World-Champions away with-out too much worry. If yer looking at TAMB obviously 

Of Private Schools and Paedophiles. We know these people run these Isles .

Scary as fuk isn't it

#13 Black Country jock

Black Country jock
  • 373 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

Seems rif-raf zero-pointers and non-members are managing the World-Champions away with-out too much worry. If yer looking at TAMB obviously 

Rif- raf zero pointers bit harsh my 12 year old is on zero points so does that make him rif raf because he hasn't had a membership before there are loads different reasons why folk are on zero points so get a grip and stop spouting shite 😃

#14 deecie

deecie
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Definite riff-raff.

I blame the parents.

2nd Gen Megadrive

26" Colour HITACHI

#15 John D

John D
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Rif- raf zero pointers bit harsh my 12 year old is on zero points so does that make him rif raf because he hasn't had a membership before there are loads different reasons why folk are on zero points so get a grip and stop spouting shite 😃

I'm a riff-raff zero-pointer non-member and proud. What's that they say about not wanting to join any club that would have you as a member? Not to mention the virtually zero benefits at a rip off price. :D

Definite riff-raff.

I blame the parents.

:ok:

Of Private Schools and Paedophiles. We know these people run these Isles .

Scary as fuk isn't it