Photo

Warsaw Accommodation

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#16 fanatyk

fanatyk
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:09 AM

My favourite Warsaw hotel is Radisson Blu Sobieski. Great location- walking distance to Central Station and nicely linked with airport (175 bus stop at the door) and rest of the city (trams and buses). With superb breakfast as well. Good value for money. Also trio Premierre Classe/Campanile/Golden Tulip, opposite the Sobieski just across roundabout are worth of consideration, especially as a cheaper option.

[Glaswegian Pole]

Od urodzenia dumny z pochodzenia!

#17 jock strap

jock strap
  • 8,512 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:19 PM

Sheraton again.

Superb hotel and staff.
Wallace : why am I a traitor when I swear no allegiance to eng**nd ?

#18 Fugitive

Fugitive
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

Sheraton again.

Superb hotel and staff.

4 of us in there too :ok:

#19 wanderer

wanderer
  • 11,027 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

At the friendly match I was in the Polonia Palace (easily one of my top 3 hotels!) and got it for buttons, but for October its still tourists season, so its well above my budget, but got the Metropol Hotel next door for a great price (friends stayed in there last time and got good reviews) 

If you still use tippex
If you think Puma Clyde is the greatest trainer of ever
If Argentina 78 was your favourite world cup
If Watership Down makes you cry

come join Wanderer's Secret Society

#20 scottincarlisle

scottincarlisle
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

At the friendly match I was in the Polonia Palace (easily one of my top 3 hotels!) and got it for buttons, but for October its still tourists season, so its well above my budget, but got the Metropol Hotel next door for a great price (friends stayed in there last time and got good reviews) 

Agreed, would have stayed at the Novotel again but far too pricey for October.

SCOTTISH CUFF LINKS AVAILABLE AT THE LITTLE SILVER FINGERS WEBSITE OR AT

https://www.etsy.com...leSilverFingers  :ok:

#21 macwomble

macwomble
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

Been in many hotels in my life but agree this one up there with the best I have ever stayed in.

We have managed to get B&B for £46 a night each in October and jumped at it, only paid £25 each in March though an absolute bargain.

Limitless vodka, chocolate and prosecco on the breakfast menu!!!!!!! 

#22 wanderer

wanderer
  • 11,027 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

Aye, we were basically just topping up the alcohol from the night before each morning at breakfast ;-)
If you still use tippex
If you think Puma Clyde is the greatest trainer of ever
If Argentina 78 was your favourite world cup
If Watership Down makes you cry

come join Wanderer's Secret Society

#23 ULSTERSCOTAS

ULSTERSCOTAS
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Been in many hotels in my life but agree this one up there with the best I have ever stayed in.

We have managed to get B&B for £46 a night each in October and jumped at it, only paid £25 each in March though an absolute bargain.

Laddie ye wouldnae mind hintin at how ye got that wee deal?

When you realize it's all insane it starts to make sense

#24 shameless stan

shameless stan
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

JM hotel same as March bit dearer this time though  :yikes3:

#25 macwomble

macwomble
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Laddie ye wouldnae mind hintin at how ye got that wee deal?

I would if it was still there!!!!

It was through a hotel consolidator so they probably had limited rooms at those prices.

SORRY!!

#26 ULSTERSCOTAS

ULSTERSCOTAS
  • 180 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

I would if it was still there!!!!

It was through a hotel consolidator so they probably had limited rooms at those prices.

SORRY!!

Nae problem laddie l'll just use the cleaner's cupboard!

When you realize it's all insane it starts to make sense

#27 Jimmy`s Lassie

Jimmy`s Lassie
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Sheraton again.

Superb hotel and staff.

You checked the prices this time  :shocked:   Good tho it was for the friendly, wouldn't give them the price for this time and I felt it was a wee bit out the way !!!

See you in the Metropol Clark  :wave:

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely!

Some of us weep, some of us howl, our knees turn to jelly............................N.E.X.T........... The SAHB

#28 Fugitive

Fugitive
  • 302 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

You checked the prices this time  :shocked:   Good tho it was for the friendly, wouldn't give them the price for this time and I felt it was a wee bit out the way !!!

See you in the Metropol Clark  :wave:

I got around £300 for 4 nights - I thought that was pretty good.

This international date always fall around my anniversary so always try to get a decent hotel (like the Melia in Alicante)

Just checked and this price is still available and way cheaper than Polonia Palace being recommended

Edited by Fugitive, 03 April 2014 - 12:12 PM.

#29 Jimmy`s Lassie

Jimmy`s Lassie
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

I got around £300 for 4 nights - I thought that was pretty good.

This international date always fall around my anniversary so always try to get a decent hotel (like the Melia in Alicante)

Just checked and this price is still available and way cheaper than Polonia Palace being recommended

Around £300 for 3 nights        and that's without free cancellation - goes up to £500 if you want the option of free cancellation - It was £60 per night last time !!!

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely!

Some of us weep, some of us howl, our knees turn to jelly............................N.E.X.T........... The SAHB

#30 fanatyk

fanatyk
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Closer to the game prices will drop, once total demand will be established. Warsaw has great hotel rooms/number of tourist ratio and most of the time it`s great value for money.

[Glaswegian Pole]

Od urodzenia dumny z pochodzenia!