You are viewing the Archive Board. To visit the new board CLICK HERE

Photo

The Two-Millionth Post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#31 chaff

chaff
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

Jeezo! That and the Iranian Revolution on the same day.

It WAS this coming Friday wasn't it?

Posted Image

YES!

#32 Orraloon

Orraloon
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

Jeezo! That and the Iranian Revolution on the same day.

It WAS this coming Friday wasn't it?

Have you invented a time machine? That was quick. They only discovered that speeding neutrino last week, or was it next week?

#33 Flure

Flure
  • 24,362 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Have you invented a time machine? That was quick. They only discovered that speeding neutrino last week, or was it next week?

There was meant to be a number of "understood" words in there.

For the uninitiated, let me elucidate.

Last week's prediction for the revolution happening WAS indicating this coming Friday wasn't it?

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#34 Orraloon

Orraloon
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

There was meant to be a number of "understood" words in there.

For the uninitiated, let me elucidate.

Last week's prediction for the revolution happening WAS indicating this coming Friday wasn't it?

Grammar can be quite tricky for Time Travelers like you and me. It jist too easy to lose track of time. I am forever asking folk what they are planning to do last week.

#35 Flure

Flure
  • 24,362 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

Grammar can be quite tricky for Time Travelers like you and me. It jist too easy to lose track of time. I am forever asking folk what they are planning to do last week.

I read exactly this post next week.

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#36 perthTam

perthTam
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

Flure/Orraloon,

Stop playing about and go get me next weeks lottery numbers so I can go buy the winning ticket tomorrow.

Spelling is a lossed art.

#37 Orraloon

Orraloon
  • 9,172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

Flure/Orraloon,

Stop playing about and go get me next weeks lottery numbers so I can go buy the winning ticket tomorrow.

That's not allowed under the Time Travelers code. But I will tell you one thing. You don't win, so you might as well put your money to better use.

#38 Flure

Flure
  • 24,362 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

That's not allowed under the Time Travelers code. But I will tell you one thing. You don't win, so you might as well put your money to better use.

Paypal info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk :ok:

#39 DonnyTJS

DonnyTJS
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

200-odd to go.

The Rangers/Killie thread has turned unexpectedly camp and quietened down a bit as a result. The latest squad has been announced so I'd expect good numbers there when Bzzzz logs on to see Bardsley's been included. My pathetic attempt at getting an "only Scottish when it suits" ruckus going has been a predictable damp squib. I'd say the field's wide open.

The two-million barrier breached by hometime today...

This is the 1,999,809th post - 191 to go.

Edited by DonnyTJS, 29 September 2011 - 11:19 AM.

"Agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself." Glenn Greenwald.

#40 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,959 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:58 AM

Edited by Parklife, 29 September 2011 - 11:58 AM.

#41 Flat Earth

Flat Earth
  • 13,511 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Think you shot your load too soon Parky! :lol:
iAYE we can!

#42 Flat Earth

Flat Earth
  • 13,511 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

If anyone is aiming for it, you'll only get one chance, then the flood filter will stop you posting for 30 seconds by which time you'll have missed it.
iAYE we can!

#43 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,959 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

Think you shot your load too soon Parky! :lol:

Same old story :oops:

I've gotta go do some work.

I'm predicting the 2millionth post will be in TA Specific by Buckfast Warrior :ok:

Either that Or Reeky posting a smiley

Edited by Parklife, 29 September 2011 - 12:07 PM.

#44 TartanTeddy

TartanTeddy
  • 3,106 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

The Rangers/Killie thread has turned unexpectedly camp and quietened down a bit as a result.

:lol:

TT
Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers. Bill Struth (1875 - 1956)

#45 Jie Bie

Jie Bie
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

Less than 100 to go now...
"The UK state can be said to have served somebody well over the last thirty years; it just hasn’t been the vast majority of its own citizens."