Photo

Lost Hat.....again!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Saltire Stetson

Saltire Stetson
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hi, Really hope someone can help me out here as my Saltire Stetson hat, (as in my avatur), has seem to temporarly found a new home!! :( and I would like to reaquaint myself with it, so I would be be extremely grateful if anybody that was in the Hammersmith End, Block H2, Row NN around about seat 28 can remember seeing it, please get in touch with me.

Cheers in advance :ok:

#2 jock strap

jock strap
  • 8,512 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

Big nail and a hammer for you on the next trip :lol:
Wallace : why am I a traitor when I swear no allegiance to eng**nd ?

#3 Saltire Stetson

Saltire Stetson
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

I think I'ld be better just bodge taping all ma belongings around ma body!!!!

#4 neil r

neil r
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:05 AM

Thats bound to turn up at a hen night sometime soon.
"The EBC"... "Unionist Conspiracy"... "Eck"... "Establishment Stitch Up"... "Blatant Pro Union Bias"... "Nicola"... "Unionists"... "SNP"... "The Hootsman"... "Unionist Lies and Propaganda"... "Butchers Apron"... Blah...de Blah...de Blah...

#5 EddardStark

EddardStark
  • 8,243 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Where is the missing Glengarry thread?

#6 ZoltanBuchan

ZoltanBuchan
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Speaking of losing things, I lost my iPhone during the bounce for both goals, but got it back both times! Gave it to my mate who stuck in his bag after that   :-))

Whisky, you're the devil, you're leadin' me astray, Over hills and mountains and to Amerikay
You're sweeter, stronger, decenter, you're spunkier than tae, O whisky, you're my darlin' drunk or sober

#7 iainmac1

iainmac1
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

The usual I lost my hat, feather, sock thread.

As I'm sure most people are thinking when these posts come around...it's a hat, get over it and move on with your life!
diegosta.com

#8 Saltire Stetson

Saltire Stetson
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

As I'm sure most people are thinking when these posts come around...it's a hat, get over it and move on with your life!

#9 Saltire Stetson

Saltire Stetson
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

I appreciate what your saying mate, but when you've spent a number of years collecting the match badges that were pinned on it, kinda makes you hope it would've been found.

#10 jock strap

jock strap
  • 8,512 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

If it disna mean anything to ye, why bother posting ?

The hat means something to the lad, get over it and move on with your life :D
Wallace : why am I a traitor when I swear no allegiance to eng**nd ?

#11 Bristolhibby

Bristolhibby
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

Was going to post it looks like the kind of hat you pick up from a tourist shop, but the badges I can apriciate. Having a fair few myself I would be gutted to lose it.

Thankfully being bald, my head is either cold, or getting roasted by the sun. Either way the hat stays on my head.

J

#12 Robroysboy

Robroysboy
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

If i am going for a steaming sessiin i tend to leave my glengary in the hotel.

Tend to lay off the booze matchday and the glengary stays on my head unless i let someone borrow it fir a photo.

I get it back right away though. Sorry ti hear about your loss.

How many badges were on it ?

https://www.youtube....h?v=0PcpeiJsADM

Alba GU Brath, vote YES.

#13 giric878

giric878
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

We were on the 1030 from Waverley station platform 2 on Wednesday morning. Somehow our two flags separated from the top of the bag between leaving the platform and boarding the train. We were in Coach F. By the time we noticed we were at Kings Cross. One was a saltire and the other a Lion Rampant that has been with us since Italia 90. It has sewn badges on it including a Uefa 92 Fair Play. If anyone was oan that train and seen anyone pick them up could they let us know on here. We have tried all other lost property sources and hoping that someone going down picked them up.

#14 Robroysboy

Robroysboy
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

We were on the 1030 from Waverley station platform 2 on Wednesday morning. Somehow our two flags separated from the top of the bag between leaving the platform and boarding the train. We were in Coach F. By the time we noticed we were at Kings Cross. One was a saltire and the other a Lion Rampant that has been with us since Italia 90. It has sewn badges on it including a Uefa 92 Fair Play. If anyone was oan that train and seen anyone pick them up could they let us know on here. We have tried all other lost property sources and hoping that someone going down picked them up.

Start your own thread and post a picture if you have one. Good luck in your quest.

https://www.youtube....h?v=0PcpeiJsADM

Alba GU Brath, vote YES.

#15 giric878

giric878
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:43 PM

Cheers. We can't start a new thread somehow. Who grants permission to allow us to do that.