Photo

Ssc Tickets

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 Bristolhibby

Bristolhibby
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

It's clear that on one side there are the Dortmund based "I'm alright Jacks" who are smug that paying any additional money for transport on the day is not an issue for them.

On the other hand, there are the non Dortmund based SSC members who are rightly miffed that they will be out of pocket, compared to other members in their group with tickets.

Suggestions are being made to alleviate this miffedness, which are being rebuked by the smugees of Dortmund.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby, 29 August 2014 - 08:57 AM.

#122 johnnie x

johnnie x
  • 7,547 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

SSC members who are rightly miffed that they will be out of pocket, compared to other members in their group with tickets.

Surely any decent bunch would split the travel cost for the one person amongst themselves.

Regan, Ogilve, Doncaster, Longmuir and Ballantyne, a quintent quartet trio of tossers - who are somehow still in a job

#123 deecie

deecie
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

Boy without a ticket can use his mates ticket to get from Dusseldorf to Dortmund to pick up his ticket.

Then head back to Dusseldorf with both tickets, return mates ticket to mate, then both travel together to Dortmund.

Free travel all round for y'all cheapskate weegies.

2nd Gen Megadrive

26" Colour HITACHI

#124 Geed

Geed
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Ticket arrived yesterday block 59 i think it was

#125 Langtonian

Langtonian
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

the games in dortmund,collections to be done in dortmund shock,horror

#126 jimstroma

jimstroma
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

I'm having to pick up and staying in dusseldorf.did they post separate his train ticket as it looks like I'll need to buy a single

Guid job your loaded :ok: don't think anyone in Scotland colours will need a train ticket though

#127 casey777

casey777
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

the games in dortmund,collections to be done in dortmund shock,horror

Best answer on this ! So so simple ! , .........petrol on the fire as I'm staying in Dortmund hahahahahahah ha

#128 jamkam

jamkam
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

3 tickets arrived block 58 row 39.

no pickup required roll on the game.

looking forward to a bier in cologne yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#129 TartanTon

TartanTon
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

We bought 3 tickets. Two of which arrived today. My one didn't, but no email to collect either. I then emailed the SSC and was asked for the other two tickets "seating details". I sent that email back with those details just after 5pm, so no response yet.

All seems like a cock up to me.

Surely they would know by my membership number where the hell I am suppose to be sitting and whether I am suppose to pick up or not.

More pick up mails are being sent today.

I chose pick up when i bought my ticket (had no choice, was only option at the time of booking) but as yet no mail about pick up.

Contacted the SSC and they confirm more mails will be sent out.

Edited by TartanTon, 29 August 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#130 Prague T.A.

Prague T.A.
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

We bought 3 tickets. Two of which arrived today. My one didn't, but no email to collect either. I then emailed the SSC and was asked for the other two tickets "seating details". I sent that email back with those details just after 5pm, so no response yet.

All seems like a cock up to me.

Surely they would know by my membership number where the hell I am suppose to be sitting and whether I am suppose to pick up or not.

All sorted.

My mate is on his way down to Hampden now to pick up 3 different tickets. They sent just 2 tickets by mistake.

Make me wonder though, how come they still have 3 tickets lying around when we have sold out and all the tickets have been sent out?

#131 Bertie Big Bobble

Bertie Big Bobble
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

Guid job your loaded :ok: don't think anyone in Scotland colours will need a train ticket though

You're probably right, The last time we just jumped on the train and nobody asked to see match tickets

#132 tattiescone69

tattiescone69
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

Boy without a ticket can use his mates ticket to get from Dusseldorf to Dortmund to pick up his ticket.

Then head back to Dusseldorf with both tickets, return mates ticket to mate, then both travel together to Dortmund.

Free travel all round for y'all cheapskate weegies.

Some of us bought DB tickets a while back before they mentioned free travel , c'est la vie :blush: