You are viewing the Archive Board. To visit the new board CLICK HERE

Photo

Kemal Karic - Match Mascot At Italy Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#31 jenblueeyes

jenblueeyes
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

Is Mirza coming over with him

Regards 4WINS :spin:

He is indeed. Mirza's been doing all the complicated and lengthy work required in getting the necessary paperwork and permission to get Kemo across here.

Genuinely the most viewed member profile on the TAMB - 16,500 and rising!

#32 VTA

VTA
  • 224 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:05 PM

He must be knocking on now old Kemo.

Will be fantastic to see him come out at Hampden before that game of all games.

Hope folk are fully aware of who he is and what he is about before the game though. Is it being widely publicised. Here and in Bosnia?
..but the brightest jewel inside of me, glows with pleasure at my own stupidity..

#33 Jimbo

Jimbo
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:51 AM

Article in the Sun today

#34 Mick North Croy

Mick North Croy
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

what page an i`ll catch it at work tomorrow :P
NORTH CROY TARTAN ARMY

#35 Louch

Louch
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

It's just fantastic that this is eventually happening. :P :P :ok:

It will indeed be an emotional moment for many seeing Kemo at Hampden Park at long last.
It's an amazing story in itself as well as the hundreds of other children since that have in some way been helped through the Sunshine Appeal. Kemo was the start and inspiration for everyone involved then and since.
I hope that word spreads sufficiently so that the packed Hampden is fully aware of Kemo's story to give him a fitting ovation and warm welcome.

For anyone who isn't, then check out the Sunshine Appeal website.

http://www.tasunshineappeal.co.uk/

Can't wait.
Peter

todays sun quotes you as a ta spokesman!!!!! at least they gave argentina78 his user name for his quote!!!!!

in all seriousness, this is a great feel good story. well done sall involved with this. done some charity stuff through work lately, and got an award for it this week, makes it so much better when you see it make a difference to a person tho
not everyone views the world through the eyes of the TAMB.
- Reeky Sporran 21/04/2011

Only eats CoS soup with British soldiers

#36 Jonny

Jonny
  • 6,971 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:15 AM

What a great thing to happen. :P
That'll be a special moment not only for Kemo but for awbdy that's in any way been involved in or even aware of his story. Great, just great. :ok:
Do it.
And let the english see ye do it.

#37 allyhunter

allyhunter
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:13 AM

It's gonna be a crackin day!

Let's hope that our players take inspiration from Kemo and tackle thier challenge on the 17th with the same courage and bravery that he has!

:P I'll start the cheer Kemo! Kemo! Kemo!

Edited by allyhunter, 04 November 2007 - 09:14 AM.

Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation...

#38 brentfordbear

brentfordbear
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:14 AM

Mazz,

Fantastic news. Massive pat on the back to all of those behind the scenes like yourself who organise all of this. On a very proud day for Scotland we should all take a minute to think of those less fortunate than ourselves.

A great day just got better.

BB :P

#39 algywell

algywell
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:29 AM

WELL DONE MAZZ , ARG '78 + ALL THE REST O'THE FOLKS FOR THE BRILLIANT WORK OVER THE LAST 5 YRS. COULD YE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS THE NEW BADGES ARE ON THE GO + I'LL GET A FEW FROM YE! CHEERS + KEEP IT GOIN' FOR ANOTHER 5! :P

#40 fringo

fringo
  • 6,094 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:59 PM

todays sun quotes you as a ta spokesman!!!!! at least they gave argentina78 his user name for his quote!!!!!

in all seriousness, this is a great feel good story. well done sall involved with this. done some charity stuff through work lately, and got an award for it this week, makes it so much better when you see it make a difference to a person tho

Just shows they read the TAMB, but how can they quote anyone whom simply posts a comment or opinion on a message board ? It's a bit annoying to be quoted and not know anything about it (especially the Sun :P ) ? If it helps spread the story of Kemo and the SA I guess it's good though.

I don't read the rag, let alone buy it - it's a waste of paper - wonder if they'll quote that last line ? :P

Anyone got a link (I'll make an exception in this case :ok: )
"They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

#41 allyhunter

allyhunter
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:50 PM

Peter Fringo award winning sun commentator!

I love it!

Care to comment for tomorrows paper?

:P :P :ok:
Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation...

#42 fringo

fringo
  • 6,094 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:54 PM

Peter Fringo award winning sun commentator!

I love it!

Care to comment for tomorrows paper?

:ok: :P :ok:

No comment :P :ok:

Oh yeah - and don't buy it :P :lol:
"They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

#43 Louch

Louch
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

Just shows they read the TAMB, but how can they quote anyone whom simply posts a comment or opinion on a message board ? It's a bit annoying to be quoted and not know anything about it (especially the Sun :ok: ) ? If it helps spread the story of Kemo and the SA I guess it's good though.
I don't read the rag, let alone buy it - it's a waste of paper - wonder if they'll quote that last line ? :lol:

Anyone got a link (I'll make an exception in this case :P )

they have been ripping off the board for weeks. i even started a thread about how they were suddenly on the scene and glory hunting. I didnt make print tho :P
not everyone views the world through the eyes of the TAMB.
- Reeky Sporran 21/04/2011

Only eats CoS soup with British soldiers

#44 Mazz

Mazz
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:16 PM

Mazz,

Fantastic news. Massive pat on the back to all of those behind the scenes like yourself who organise all of this. On a very proud day for Scotland we should all take a minute to think of those less fortunate than ourselves.

A great day just got better.

BB :ok:

(I had MickNorthCroy feeling a bit silly coz I told him last night that Jim would have been winding us up about there being something in the Sun......... Just have to apologise now. Mind you he said he had read the very unpopular paper at his work yesterday and hadn`t seen anything. Maybe he just looks at the pictures )

Hey Brentfordbear and everyone else- pat on the back to fellas and lassies like you who raise the money, think up ways to fundraise and buy stuff etc! None of it would happen otherwise. :P

Edited by Mazz, 04 November 2007 - 04:22 PM.

Me, me, me, me, meeeeee

#45 gar123

gar123
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:56 PM

as a irish blow in who just happened to meet a few scottish lads but who got wrapped up in being a footsoldieer and this site can i say

i contributed to to the great charity that is the sunshine appeal, i have to say hand on heart i had not read the historyand about this lad who is now coming over

best of luck with the ongoing fundraising, !!!