Suid-Afrika Teen Skotland

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Duncan Blackheart

Duncan Blackheart
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Let's batter some bokkies!

And some bookies - stuart Hogg 50/1 first try!
All imbeciles are more or less Thompsons from Sunderland.

#2 biffer

biffer
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

We might just get a doing. Back row v inexperienced. Front five decent and good outside backs. Could be rough to watch.
I awoke in the night with a fever .....

#3 Duncan Blackheart

Duncan Blackheart
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

We might just get a doing. Back row v inexperienced. Front five decent and good outside backs. Could be rough to watch.

You clearly don't know what you are on about. So many positives there. Er, development for the future, patterns to work on...lots going on behind the scenes. I think.

#4 biffer

biffer
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

You clearly don't know what you are on about. So many positives there. Er, development for the future, patterns to work on...lots going on behind the scenes. I think.

It was a tour too far. Mental scheduling and we ended up playing a third string side against the boks. I genuinely think we're on the up after a long, long period of down.

I awoke in the night with a fever .....

#5 Duncan Blackheart

Duncan Blackheart
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

It was a tour too far. Mental scheduling and we ended up playing a third string side against the boks. I genuinely think we're on the up after a long, long period of down.

To be fair, I do too, and the world rankings reflect this. We're a fly half away from a further jump in the rankings.