You are viewing the Archive Board. To visit the new board CLICK HERE

Photo

Zero Tolerance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
171 replies to this topic

#166 Shaw Mhor

Shaw Mhor
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:47 PM

Is it still zero tolerance or i am allowed to laugh at Rangers yet?

Depends on what your team won this season Pondy?
Not independence, not fees, not energy, let ambition be the key topic in this election. And only one party has that.

#167 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,959 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:57 PM

Depends on what your team won this season Pondy?

My team this season won 0 trophies

For most football fans thats the way it is. They don't go in the huff when the only finish 2nd in the league. Or when they lose in the Uefa cup final

Most fans of most clubs dont need protecting from moderators on internet message boards beacuse some big bad boys are going to slag them. Most fans of most clubs realise not everybody likes them, are able to deal with it and have a laugh with them regardless

It is only Old Firm fans who seem unable to do this. All over this message board are debates being spoiled by idiots who can't put club allegiances to one side and have a resonable debate (see TA specific). Resonable and good natured threads are having to be closed and posters banned just beacuse a few sad little Rangers supporters have went in the huff

Its the big bad world and not everybody will want Rangers to win. In fact, many people want Rangers to lose the majority of the time :wink2:

#168 Shaw Mhor

Shaw Mhor
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:52 AM

My team this season won 0 trophies

For most football fans thats the way it is. They don't go in the huff when the only finish 2nd in the league. Or when they lose in the Uefa cup final

Most fans of most clubs dont need protecting from moderators on internet message boards beacuse some big bad boys are going to slag them. Most fans of most clubs realise not everybody likes them, are able to deal with it and have a laugh with them regardless

It is only Old Firm fans who seem unable to do this. All over this message board are debates being spoiled by idiots who can't put club allegiances to one side and have a resonable debate (see TA specific). Resonable and good natured threads are having to be closed and posters banned just beacuse a few sad little Rangers supporters have went in the huff

Its the big bad world and not everybody will want Rangers to win. In fact, many people want Rangers to lose the majority of the time :wink2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not independence, not fees, not energy, let ambition be the key topic in this election. And only one party has that.

#169 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,959 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

:wink2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I suspected

Pathetic

#170 Shaw Mhor

Shaw Mhor
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

As I suspected

Pathetic

:wink2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#171 tartanfifer

tartanfifer
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

This zero tolerance thing is pash, total over reaction by over sensitive mods.

#172 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,959 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

This zero tolerance thing is pash, total over reaction by over sensitive mods.

Aye

Get it up ye Rangers :wink2: