You are viewing the Archive Board. To visit the new board CLICK HERE

Photo

Match Badge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#16 D Delaney

D Delaney
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

I genuinely think they are great badges. I must admit I didn't realise it was yourselves (Loony Alba) who had them produced until about a year or so ago as I would purchase them either outside Hampden or through the Football Heaven.

I remember on the mega bus back north the day after the Croatia friendly a couple of years ago, I hadn't been able to purchase your badge outside the ground (despite looking at just about every badge seller) and i panicked as I saw a wee loon with one of the badges. I sent my partner a text message to go onto Football Heaven and see if they were available to buy as it had crossed my mind offer the loon a tenner for his badge!

But the style of these badges are great, they are sturdy and well made and certainly eye catching when you see folk with glengarry's full of them. My mates sister puts them on her kilt and they look pretty good.

#17 blackie_gray

blackie_gray
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hi Kevin

Just ordered 2 Cyprus match badges via the LA site.

As with others i couldn't put in a comment after ordering them through the Up Scotland button.

Have sent a covering email to the la9999 - address to confirm i want 2 Cyprus badges.

As always looking forward to receiving them as they are the best match badges by a mile.
cheers
Doug

#18 LOSSIEJOCK

LOSSIEJOCK
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

Badges arrived today, top quality once again kev

#19 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

Good one.

Image now up on www.loonyalba.com on the shop page. You can buy the badge without any jiggery pokery with other badges.

Kevin
He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#20 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

bump
He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#21 DavyP

DavyP
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

Kevin...match badges arrived safe and well yesterday...thanks....:ok:
Thank feck nobody has knicked the rail lines out of Greenock

#22 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Should be three tops arriving soon as well

#23 DavyP

DavyP
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

Should be three tops arriving soon as well

Brilliant Kev...thanks :ok:

#24 Vulgar Bulgar

Vulgar Bulgar
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

Hi Kevin

Can I order one through your site? Asking as I am living in Bulgaria.
I travelled for the Cyprus game and I would be delighted to add the badge to the others I have from other Scotland games.

#25 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Hi Kevin

Can I order one through your site? Asking as I am living in Bulgaria.
I travelled for the Cyprus game and I would be delighted to add the badge to the others I have from other Scotland games.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been away for the weekend. Just buy a badge at the normal price as the postage rates are all over the shop. It costs me less to send a badge to Germany than in the UK for some reason.

Kevin

#26 Vulgar Bulgar

Vulgar Bulgar
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been away for the weekend. Just buy a badge at the normal price as the postage rates are all over the shop. It costs me less to send a badge to Germany than in the UK for some reason.

Kevin

Thanks Kev!

The stuff arrived safely. Specials thanks for the bonus ones :beer2:

#27 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

No problem.

#28 DavyP

DavyP
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

Specials thanks for the bonus ones :beer2:

No problem.

Ah....does that mean all future overseas foot soldiers orders will be liable to the special bonus treatment as well Kev :lol:

#29 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

yes, until the stock runs out but do you want badges from games you have not been at from a couple of years ago?

Edited by joecraigfanclub, 15 December 2011 - 06:18 PM.