Photo

Brazil V Holland

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16 daddybuc16

daddybuc16
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Dutch are dirty hacking barstewards. I just wish at least once commentators would call luiz sideshow bob.

#17 neilser

neilser
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

Can't believe side show Bob is playing after his performance in the last game.

I know next to feck all about defending but even I know that in that situation you head the ball out for a corner - that was a ridiculous header to make and follows on from his cheap loss of possession to Germany for their 5th on Tuesday.

The fact that he still plays for Brazil and commands a £50m transfer fee suggests that he has some very incriminating photos locked away somewhere...
Administrators Duff and Phelps then negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.
He has since formed a new club, now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division.

#18 mcsheep

mcsheep
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

In the Brazilian case though I think it is just women screaming.

Apparently it is pretty sore like

#19 Mark frae Crieff

Mark frae Crieff
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

i bet PSG are happy with their spending!! If all else fails they can grab him by the Ankles and use him like a mop...  :D

Edited by Mark frae Crieff, 12 July 2014 - 08:52 PM.

i believe only Smarties have the answer..............

#20 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

I find it incredible that everyone, including our expert pundits, thinks that the Silva/Robben incident should've been a red card. Yes, there's contact, but Robben does what he always does by screaming like a girl and hitting the deck. Robben should have been the one seeing the yellow card, not Silva.
'The future of a country is safe in the hands of those to whom her past is dear' - William Ralf Inge
Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#21 Coldo

Coldo
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

Silva should know better and keep his arms down - especially against Robben!

Edited by Coldo, 12 July 2014 - 09:02 PM.

I'm sorry, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

#22 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Silva should know better and keep his arms down - especially against Robben!

I agree but that's not the point. Robben has time after time gotten away with that shite. Someone should really give him something to greet for.
'The future of a country is safe in the hands of those to whom her past is dear' - William Ralf Inge
Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#23 Big Col

Big Col
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

I hate Robbens diving antics as much as the next man but it was a red all day long. The ref bottled it.

#24 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

I hate Robbens diving antics as much as the next man but it was a red all day long. The ref bottled it.

It was never a red, barely even a yellow. There was absolutely no way Silva's contact was enough for my arthritic gran to fall over, never mind an athlete. Robben's a fuckin cheat, end of story, and as long as footballers, pundits, referees and us fans continue to condone it he'll keep doing it.
Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#25 JPM

JPM
  • 3,436 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

It was never a red, barely even a yellow. There was absolutely no way Silva's contact was enough for my arthritic gran to fall over, never mind an athlete. Robben's a fuckin cheat, end of story, and as long as footballers, pundits, referees and us fans continue to condone it he'll keep doing it.

If he could safely have tackled him why did he pull his shirt? You don't go about pulling shirts in the box and not expect to concede a penalty.

#26 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

If he could safely have tackled him why did he pull his shirt? You don't go about pulling shirts in the box and not expect to concede a penalty.

Fair enough, but I think it's more important to say you shouldn't throw yourself to the deck at the slightest touch. My point is that Robben wasn't put on the ground by a tackle or a shirt pull, he put himself there and that's cheating.

Edited by redstevie007, 12 July 2014 - 09:22 PM.

Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#27 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

If that's a yellow for Oscar for diving, then Robben should have a red and a 3 match ban coming his way.
Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#28 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Worst decision(s) of the tournament. Should have been a free kick. Thiago Silva should have walked

Referee shat it. At that time of the game a penalty and yellow was the safe option!

I hate Robbens diving antics as much as the next man but it was a red all day long. 

I like the decision. Would like to see more of those in Scottish football.

The ref bottled it.

Aye, what a fannybaws.

Giving the opposition a penalty kick against Brazil, in Brasilia, in the World Cup, 2 minutes into the game.

Spineless.

If that's a yellow for Oscar for diving...

...then the Ref should grow a set.

ATHEIST MATHS... no one x nothing = everything CHRISTIAN MATHS... faith + nothing = Salvation
JOHN 3:16 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved! EPH 5:11 9/11 was an inside job!

#29 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,967 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

Apparently it is pretty sore like

:lol:

ATHEIST MATHS... no one x nothing = everything CHRISTIAN MATHS... faith + nothing = Salvation
JOHN 3:16 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved! EPH 5:11 9/11 was an inside job!

#30 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

...then the Ref should grow a set.

?
Sola Virtus Nobilitat