Dejan Macgregor - Living Legend

Tartan Army Croatia

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 MacGregor Croatia

MacGregor Croatia
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

I urge people to take any spare kit they have out to these guys, next year, to help them spread the word. Things like cap badges and kilt pins are relatively cheap for us but for hard for these guys to get. Even old tops, sporrons, anything would be helpful for these guys a lot of which only have some of the gear. I know I have plenty of old kit in the cupboard so why not give it to these guys who will wear it with pride.

Brothers in arms.

Today is arrived the first shipment ... :ok:

KILT - donated and sent: Craig Williamson from "Portsmouth Tartan Army"

Posted Image

SPORRAN (+badges) - donated and sent: Craig Williamson from "Portsmouth Tartan Army"

Posted Image

"Scotland supporters club" BAG - donated and sent: Craig Williamson from "Portsmouth Tartan Army"

Posted Image

Craig, Thank you very much ... :wave:

#47 MacGregor Croatia

MacGregor Croatia
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

I urge people to take any spare kit they have out to these guys, next year, to help them spread the word. Things like cap badges and kilt pins are relatively cheap for us but for hard for these guys to get. Even old tops, sporrons, anything would be helpful for these guys a lot of which only have some of the gear. I know I have plenty of old kit in the cupboard so why not give it to these guys who will wear it with pride.

Brothers in arms.

Today came another package ... big surprise ... :)

SPORRAN - donated and sent: James Crockard from "Divit Xiles Tartan Army" (West Fife)

Posted Image

WOMAN'S SHIRT - donated and sent: James Crockard from "Divit Xiles Tartan Army" (West Fife)

Posted Image

Thank you James ... from my heart ... :wub: :ok: