You are viewing the Archive Board. To visit the new board CLICK HERE

Photo

Scotland's Place In Euros Under Threat If Yes ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 jts73

jts73
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

Is Scotland's nat football side under threat if YES vote next month? UEFA  source says our vague European status would under question if Yes ?

What would Tyler Durden do ?

#2 deecie

deecie
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

No.

It's not.

2nd Gen Megadrive

26" Colour HITACHI

#3 jts73

jts73
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

No less ridiculous concept or question than the other threads on here , after the threads on the yes saltire flag and the team being scrapped  its clear this board is becoming mis used as for the independence debate…. so I thought I would get in on the act too

MODS don’t seem to care what is appropriate on a football board and draw the distinction so why should ?

#4 deecie

deecie
  • 10,247 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Fancy trying that again in English?

2nd Gen Megadrive

26" Colour HITACHI

#5 scotsgary1

scotsgary1
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

No less ridiculous concept or question than the other threads on here , after the threads on the yes saltire flag and the team being scrapped  its clear this board is becoming mis used as for the independence debate…. so I thought I would get in on the act too

MODS don’t seem to care what is appropriate on a football board and draw the distinction so why should ?

GET A LIFE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 jts73

jts73
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

Have one cheers for asking  - Just making the point this board is becoming increasingly political and used as a platform predominantly for those seeking YES vote .

The internet is littered with these sites and opportunities for campaigning so why can’t those indulging in this "subtle" campaigning  show themselves the way to go  to one of those sites and leave the football chat to the rest

Edited by jts73, 28 August 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#7 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

Have on cheers - Just making the point this board is becoming increasingly political and used as a platform predominantly for those seeking YES vote .
The internet is littered with these sites and opportunities for campaigning or   why cant those indulging in not so subtle campaigning  show themselves  the way to go  to one of those sites and leave the football chat to the rest

This board was always going to be predominantly 'Yes' given it's a board for Scotland fans. How about you try a different board if it bothers you?
'The future of a country is safe in the hands of those to whom her past is dear' - William Ralf Inge
Sola Virtus Nobilitat

#8 scotsgary1

scotsgary1
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Have one cheers for asking  - Just making the point this board is becoming increasingly political and used as a platform predominantly for those seeking YES vote .

The internet is littered with these sites and opportunities for campaigning so why can’t those indulging in this "subtle" campaigning  show themselves the way to go  to one of those sites and leave the football chat to the rest

Iam sure you do pal.

But what did you actually expect from a Tartan army website..............

Surely no surprise mate eh !!!

#9 Eastiebeastie

Eastiebeastie
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

Iam sure you do pal.

But what did you actually expect from a Tartan army website..............

Surely no surprise mate eh !!!

I agree it is no surprise, but the original point is valid.

Lets talk about the fitba team and leave the politics to Question Time on a Thursday nite.

What you looking at ?

#10 scotsgary1

scotsgary1
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

I agree it is no surprise, but the original point is valid.

Lets talk about the fitba team and leave the politics to Question Time on a Thursday nite.

I personally think for the majority on this board the two are linked mate...

With standing  up signing our anthem being a big part of our experience maybe wrong but your right its not political debating place.

#11 Eastiebeastie

Eastiebeastie
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

I personally think for the majority on this board the two are linked mate...

With standing  up signing our anthem being a big part of our experience maybe wrong but your right its not political debating place.

Agree 100%.

What you looking at ?

#12 scotsgary1

scotsgary1
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Agree 100%.

So you must see how emotions get mixed up when on this board............ 

#13 jts73

jts73
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

This board was always going to be predominantly 'Yes' given it's a board for Scotland fans. How about you try a different board if it bothers you?

Doesn’t bother me – It’s my board too -  just pointing out the purpose of the massage board here “Topics of specific TA/Scotland Football interest only”  – as an apologist for political campaigning on a football forum does it bother you that others have  opposing views to yours  - seems clear you think this should be a nationalist only forum  - otherwise why invite someone to leave ?

Edited by jts73, 28 August 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#14 Donaldo87

Donaldo87
  • 3,561 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

The sooner this board gets wiped the better <_<

#15 redstevie007

redstevie007
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

does it bother you that others have  opposing views to yours  - seems clear you think this should be a nationalist only [/font][/size]

:wtf: where do you get that idea? The point I was making (not clearly enough, obviously) was that if it bothers you so much that a board dedicated to Scottish football has a high percentage of Yes exponents then maybe you're in the wrong place?
'The future of a country is safe in the hands of those to whom her past is dear' - William Ralf Inge
Sola Virtus Nobilitat