Photo

First Away Trip Obviously.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

#1 McTeeko

McTeeko
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

Thursday afternoon, spotted heading up the hill towards the castle, 4 Scotland fans kilted up - 3 with Killie tops and one with a Motherwell top :blink:

Never saw them with those tops on again - wonder how long it took before someone rightly told them the 'rules' :wink2:

Scotland 'away' record - P30, W5, D3, L22, F15, A56.

#2 wembley67lisbon

wembley67lisbon
  • 10,151 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

Seeing folk in kilts after a few days gives me the dry boak. Mine is removed after the game, get sick of wearing it.

#3 mariokempes56

mariokempes56
  • 8,413 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

Seeing folk in kilts after a few days gives me the dry boak.

Why ?

#4 wembley67lisbon

wembley67lisbon
  • 10,151 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:42 PM

I dont know, i think its just the fact that its been 2 or 3 days and Im sick of the site of mens legs.

#5 mariokempes56

mariokempes56
  • 8,413 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Don't ya just wanna be gay like me.....:moon:

#6 derekfaejapan

derekfaejapan
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:07 PM

Thursday afternoon, spotted heading up the hill towards the castle, 4 Scotland fans kilted up - 3 with Killie tops and one with a Motherwell top :blink:

Never saw them with those tops on again - wonder how long it took before someone rightly told them the 'rules' :wink2:

Spotted them too...Doesn'y really bother me tbh but it's not something I'd do maself.

#7 weefatally

weefatally
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

I don't mind it really, but I wouldn't do it either, It is all about different club fans coming together to support their country and it is a way of showing where people have come from (if that really matters). but It is still Country before club for me.

#8 nelbo009

nelbo009
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:45 PM

Saw a lad outside Rocky O'Reilly's yesterday morning in a Motherwell top; and then today there was a boy in the airport in a Rangers top. As I said post-Lithuania - not acceptable on tour IMO.
"The football fairytale that is Kirk Broadfoot continues"

#9 A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass

A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

I dont know, i think its just the fact that its been 2 or 3 days and Im sick of the site of mens legs.

To be fair tho, you only see a tiny wee bit between the knees and top of the socks....it's hardly enough to moan about!
If you don't want to see Scots represent England at the Olympics, why are you happy to see English represent Scotland all year round.

#10 proud1967

proud1967
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

would rather have lads in fitba tops over lads with stupid hats with a massive feather sticking out the top covered in badges trying to show what a great supporter they are. What aboot folk with trainers on, shocking! Some even didna have kilts on for the full trip!

Seriously, who gives a pump?

#11 Scunnered

Scunnered
  • 11,619 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Saw a lad outside Rocky O'Reilly's yesterday morning in a Motherwell top; and then today there was a boy in the airport in a Rangers top. As I said post-Lithuania - not acceptable on tour IMO.

Huge boy? Looked like a Chelsea fan? I dunno why but he was getting on my tits and the lad wasnt doing anything untoward.
I'm The Lord and master.

#12 Flure

Flure
  • 22,934 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

would rather have lads in fitba tops over lads with stupid hats with a massive feather sticking out the top covered in badges trying to show what a great supporter they are. What aboot folk with trainers on, shocking! Some even didna have kilts on for the full trip!

Seriously, who gives a pump?

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121585&view=findpost&p=1736638

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#13 proud1967

proud1967
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

http://taboard.com/f...dpost&p=1736638

Thankfully, they will always be in a very small minority - they need only look around and wonder why they are a small minority - and they will be known by the majority for what they are

:lol:

brilliant. how the 'majority' act when away, not that I wear a club top, I definately know I would rather not be in the majority.

#14 Cumbie Neil

Cumbie Neil
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

folk will unite to start complaining about club colours now. :lol:

#15 Flure

Flure
  • 22,934 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

:lol:

brilliant. how the 'majority' act when away, not that I wear a club top, I definately know I would rather not be in the majority.

And you've introduced "act" into the thread, when this thread is clearly about wearing club colours. Craic on.

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com