Photo

Cms Vs Gms (Or Put Another Way Established Vs Form Players)

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Bzzzz

Bzzzz
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Mackie is a gem have you actually saw some off the goals he has scored for QPR this year?And his goal aginst Cyprus was pretty good to.Just hope QPR play him on the wing again,now that they have signed up a few new strikers.GMS looks good to and has pure skill.Cant see United hanging on to him for much longer.Now that he is over his injuries.Plenty of decent players in league 1 to replace him.If they can pull there hand out there pocket.And give them the money that they are worth.

Zzzzzzzzoooooooooooooomm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signatures are gay

#62 Tartan Tammy 1314

Tartan Tammy 1314
  • Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

FFS - sandwich picnic short of.

Mackie is quality suppose I am to hate him for being a Londoner am I?Mackie is a throw back to a Ted McMinn type winger.Who you dont know what he will do next.He is a good player no question about it.I enjoy watching him and having him in the team.Just want him starting all his EPL games.

#63 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,260 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Mackie is quality suppose I am to hate him for being a Londoner am I?Mackie is a throw back to a Ted McMinn type winger.Who you dont know what he will do next.He is a good player no question about it.I enjoy watching him and having
him in the team.Just want him starting all his EPL games.

Wouldn't class Mackie as a winger, rarely do you see him beat his man and get a cross in. I don't hate him for being English, he's just not very good
Pick it out Landreau

#64 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

Zzzzzzzzoooooooooooooomm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are what age?
I came, I saw, I conquered. ~ Julius Caesar

#65 Bzzzz

Bzzzz
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

And you are what age?

None ae your business!
Signatures are gay

#66 PASTA Mick

PASTA Mick
  • 12,457 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

Wouldn't class Mackie as a winger, rarely do you see him beat his man and get a cross in. I don't hate him for being English, he's just not very good

I think Mackie is decent. He is good enough for our squad.

PASTA (Preston and Surroundings Tartan Army)
www.yesscotland.net

#67 Parklife

Parklife
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

Indeed. I don't hate foreign rejects like CMS, Mackie, Morrison, Bardsley, Gilks, Martin, etc. I just think they should go and play for their own country.

#68 Bzzzz

Bzzzz
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

Indeed. I don't hate foreign rejects like CMS, Mackie, Morrison, Bardsley, Gilks, Martin, etc. I just think they should go and play for their own country.

Ditto.
Signatures are gay

#69 Eastiebeastie

Eastiebeastie
  • 371 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

This issue of "foreigners" playing for us over England or whoever is getting boring.

Countries all over the world do it. France won a world cup with a squad full of players who could have represented other teams. Ireland, Portugal, Germany, England, Italy have all milked this over the years. Unfortunately the rules allow it. Don't agree with them but thems the rules.

However ah do agree that Levein's never ending search for random lower league English players with Scottish grannies is a joke, when there is talented Scots not getting alook in.

But IMO several are good enough for the squad and do enhance it. Morrison, Bardsley, Mackie. So long as they are doing the business, thats fine with me.
What you looking at ?

#70 runningtings

runningtings
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

At the end of the day regardless of background, when it comes down to it Mackie and CMS are pish.
I agree with Bzzzz we should be promoting out of the U21s instead of bringing average players who play in the English leagues.
TAMB Best Looking Glaswegian 2009

#71 Tartan Tammy 1314

Tartan Tammy 1314
  • Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

FFS - sandwich picnic short of.

I am did you watch QPR V Arsenal last night then?mACKIE started beat his man and set up a goal.QPR won the game 21,get off Jamies back.As stated before he is a good player.Glad that we have got him around.

#72 A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass

A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'd have Russell and GMS in the team for every game - both exciting, excellent, Scottish players who are playing regularly and having a great season. Scott Allan made a big impact in theU21 game last month, I haven't seen him play as much but he impressed me that night and it would be good to see him getting closer to the first-team soon.

Enough of this experience/age nonsense - if you're good enough you're old enough. They have no fear as well and would open up our games a lot more and actually bring some positive, attacking football to a side which has been brutal to watch recently.
If you don't want to see Scots represent England at the Olympics, why are you happy to see English represent Scotland all year round.

#73 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,260 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

They have no fear as well and would open up our games a lot more and actually bring some positive, attacking football to a side which has been brutal to watch recently.

Not under Levein unfortunately, unless he changes his tactics.
Pick it out Landreau

#74 Bzzzz

Bzzzz
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'd have Russell and GMS in the team for every game - both exciting, excellent, Scottish players who are playing regularly and having a great season. Scott Allan made a big impact in theU21 game last month, I haven't seen him play as much but he impressed me that night and it would be good to see him getting closer to the first-team soon.

Enough of this experience/age nonsense - if you're good enough you're old enough. They have no fear as well and would open up our games a lot more and actually bring some positive, attacking football to a side which has been brutal to watch recently.

I agree, 100%
Signatures are gay

#75 DC92

DC92
  • 774 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Not under Levein unfortunately, unless he changes his tactics.

Yes, how unfortunate. These two Dundee United players are the key to a new era of exciting, all-conquering, attacking football and that idiot can't see it. Another thing to add to the growing list of sacking offences.