Photo

Match Badges

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Just received the match badges today and they look pretty good. Unlikely I will be able to post them before the trip as I am off to Munich tomorrow with Chelsea.

Will be in Jacksonville on Friday night and the badges will be on sale at the events being organised in town. $5 a badge.

There will be some available on the LA website after I get back.

Kevin
He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#2 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

Pic?

$FA - Shafting Fans Again!

#3 kayjay

kayjay
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Kevin. Your are going in the wrong direction. The Big Game on Saturday is Hampden. See you in Jax. Anne will buy your surplus stock.

#4 coldsteel120

coldsteel120
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

Question, are there any pins/badges from the Scotland - Czech Republic match from Sept 2011 at Hampden? I looked all over but did not see any. If there are any available let me know where to get one.

#5 Flure

Flure
  • 23,856 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

Question, are there any pins/badges from the Scotland - Czech Republic match from Sept 2011 at Hampden? I looked all over but did not see any. If there are any available let me know where to get one.

There's one on this site - but it's of the double header. So it's got the date of the match in Prague too. http://www.tasunshin...g/match-badges/

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#6 coldsteel120

coldsteel120
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

There's one on this site - but it's of the double header. So it's got the date of the match in Prague too. http://www.tasunshin...g/match-badges/

Cheers Flure. ;-)

#7 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

if its the friendly you are after I could sell you approx 50. PM me your details and I will sort you out.
He perfectly encapsulates that mixture of dourness and hope which characterises the committed Scotland fan.

#8 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Image should be on the LA website tomorrow. www.loonyalba.com

Kevin

#9 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Image is now up at www.loonyalba.com.

Go to the shop page. if its ordered today it will be in the post first thing tomorrow morning.

#10 FANDABBYDOZZY

FANDABBYDOZZY
  • 581 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

just ordered 4
the Tartan Army from the capital
www.churchofmaradona-ta.co.uk

#11 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

In the post first thing tomorrow

#12 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,858 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

Kevin, Could you bring me over one of your books as well?
ATHEIST MATHS... no one x nothing = everything CHRISTIAN MATHS... faith + nothing = Salvation
JOHN 3:16 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved! EPH 5:11 9/11 was an inside job!

#13 Wheres The Bevvy?

Wheres The Bevvy?
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

will the LA boys be taking any of the world cup badges with them to the US of A?
Where's The Bevvy? Tartan Army
'Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy'

#14 joecraigfanclub

joecraigfanclub
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Match badges still available at www.loonyalba.com

The deal of all the qualifier badges for 2012 and a USA badge for £17.50 is still available as well. Buy the set and I will put in the USA badge.

#15 LOSSIEJOCK

LOSSIEJOCK
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

Full set of badges ordered Kevin, looking good as always :ok: