Photo
- - - - -

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
149 replies to this topic

#1 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

Conspiracy - a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act.

So if 2 people plan to (for example) rob the corner shop, then that is a conspiracy.

Conspiracies happen all the time.

Huge provable historical conspiracies such as Hitler's Reichstag, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the USS Liberty incident, the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953, etc. are all now declassified.

So, if you happen to be someone who for whatever reason has previously believed that conspiracies are only subscribed to by people with wild imaginations, then the assassination of JFK would be a great place for you to educated yourself and to see just how false that notion is.

My hope is to have a TAMB poll starting on November 22nd that asks the question "Did Lee Harvey Oswald act as the lone gunman in the assassination of JFK as the Warren Commission has stated?"

(Please feel free to use the resources below or anything else that will help you arrive at your decision.)

The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a video documentary series by Nigel Turner that originally aired in 1988 in England with two one-hour segments about the John F. Kennedy assassination. The United States corporation, Arts & Entertainment Company, purchased the rights to the original two segments. Three one-hour segments were added in 1991. A sixth segment was added in 1995. Finally, three additional hourly segments were added by the History Channel in November 2003. The ninth segment, titled "The Guilty Men", directly implicated Lyndon B. Johnson. Within days, Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, more of his surviving associates, ex-President Jimmy Carter, and the lone, living Warren Commission commissioner and ex-President Gerald R. Ford immediately complained to the History Channel. They subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel. "The Guilty Men" segment was completely withdrawn by the History Channel. Also during the series, French prisoner Christian David named Lucien Sarti as one of three French criminals hired to carry out the assassination of Kennedy, when he was interviewed by author Anthony Summers. This claim is one of the most strongly investigated theories presented on the show.

Part 1 - Coup d'Etat - Segment 1
(10 minutes)

Part 1 - Coup d'Etat - Segment 2
(10 minutes)

Part 1 - Coup d'Etat - Segment 3
(10 minutes)

Part 1 - Coup d'Etat - Segment 4
(10 minutes)

Part 1 - Coup'd Etat - Segment 5
(10 minutes)

Part 2 - The Forces Of Darkness
(51 minutes)

Part 3 - The Cover-Up
(51 minutes)

Part 4 - The Patsy
(51 minutes)

Part 5 - The Witnesses
(51 minutes)

Part 6 - The Truth Shall Make You Free
(46 minutes)

Part 7 -The Smoking Guns - Segment 1
(9+ minutes)

Part 7 - The Smoking Guns - Segment 2
(9+ minutes)

Part 7 - The Smoking Guns - Segment 3
(9+ minutes)

Part 7 - The Smoking Guns - Segment 4
(9+ minutes)

Part 7 - The Smoking Guns - Segment 5
(9+ minutes)

Part 8 - The Love Affair - Segment 1
(9+ minutes)

Part 8 - The love Affair - Segment 2
(9+ minutes)

Part 8 - The Love Affair - Segment 3
(9+ minutes)

Part 8 - The Love Affair - Segment 4
(9+ minutes)

Part 8 - The Love Affair - Segment 5
(9+ minutes)

Part 9 - The Guilty Men - Segment 1
(9+ minutes)

Part 9 - The Guilty Men - Segment 2
(9+ minutes)

Part 9 - The Guilty Men - Segment 3
(9+ minutes)

Part 9 - The Guilty Men - Segment 4
(9+ minutes)

Part 9 - The Guilty Men - Segment 5
(9+ minutes)

Fake: The Forged Photograph That Framed Lee Harvey Oswald
(49 minutes)

The Many Faces Of Lee Harvey Oswald
(55+ minutes)
ATHEIST MATHS... no one x nothing = everything CHRISTIAN MATHS... faith + nothing = Salvation
JOHN 3:16 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved! EPH 5:11 9/11 was an inside job!

#2 Stuart Fordyce

Stuart Fordyce
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

I thought that the KGB admitted some years ago that they killed JFK?
Under Levein, it is now easier to get a game for Scotland if you are a foreigner.

#3 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:20 PM

I've never heard that.

Neither the Soviets or the mafia (or anyone else) had the ability to control the 'parade' route and the cover-up except the government and the CIA.
ATHEIST MATHS... no one x nothing = everything CHRISTIAN MATHS... faith + nothing = Salvation
JOHN 3:16 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved! EPH 5:11 9/11 was an inside job!

#4 phart

phart
  • 19,106 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:24 PM

Well cheers Scotty thats my viewing sorted for tonight :unsure:

I'm right in the middle of reading all about this at the moment, i have not read anything about the KGB (but obviously i haven't read everything)

I know the zapruder film has been altered (if you advance it frame by frame, a man in the backgrounds legs go from close to open in one frame, less than .1 second)

I think it was a hit by the CIA probably orchestrated by a guy called Hunt who was later convicted of the watergate affair, and who bush senior brought to the whitehouse with him, also bush claimed in 1988 (a memo from Dulles was de-classified in 1977 in which he names Bush as one of the CIA officers who came to him) he was never part of the CIA until he became its head. Well to be clear he says George Bush but Bush claimed it was another one.
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#5 phart

phart
  • 19,106 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

I've never heard that.

Neither the Soviets or the mafia (or anyone else) had the ability to control the 'parade' route and the cover-up except the government and the CIA.

Nor get the secret service away from the car as they made the turn into the plaza, there is footage of a guy getting called off and him protesting it. The car was slowed as welli think.

What do you know about the three tramps?

Also there is video testament by a NOVA programme where (these guys had seen the body)the doctors talked about the exit woud out the back, so obviously he was hit from multiple angles, plus there was supposedly a hail of bullets not three.
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#6 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

I know the zapruder film has been altered (if you advance it frame by frame, a man in the backgrounds legs go from close to open in one frame, less than .1 second)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
(10 minutes)

#7 thplinth

thplinth
  • 8,967 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

Nor get the secret service away from the car as they made the turn into the plaza, there is footage of a guy getting called off and him protesting it. The car was slowed as welli think.

The mafia, the cubans, the russians could also not have the autopsy fiddled and the plane carrying his body back make a secret stop. There are so many aspects that could only have been done from the inside. (Same goes for 9/11.) This was done by people in power within the US - a coup d'etat.

I honestly do not understand how ANYONE can look at the Kennedy murder and believe the official story.

The Zapruder film is still shocking (he is clearly shot from in front) even after being doctored - you have to marvel at what was in it that they cut out! It must have been damning.
God made everything out of nothing... but the nothingness still shines through

#8 Kernaghan

Kernaghan
  • 5,018 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:02 PM

The mafia, the cubans, the russians could also not have the autopsy fiddled and the plane carrying his body back make a secret stop. There are so many aspects that could only have been done from the inside. (Same goes for 9/11.) This was done by people in power within the US - a coup d'etat.

Sort of, yes... but you have to remember that Kennedy himself stole power in what could reasonably be described as a coup d'etat. The man he stole power from was Nixon - not a sympathetic character, clearly, but the right-hand man and successor of Eisenhower, who had presided over a golden era in American history and given his famous warning about the "military-industrial complex". It was Kennedy and his warmongers (most notably McNamara) who almost started a nuclear war, and did escalate the Vietnam war to a ghastly level of intensity.

It's alleged that George HW Bush was involved in the killing of Kennedy - which I certainly don't rule out - but his role in removing Nixon ten years later was more obvious, and IMO more interesting.

I don't wish to sidetrack the debate, but it's important not to let any Kennedy sentimentality or "Camelot" BS creep in here. :unsure:
being a robot in my digital domain... enter my world, feel my pain

#9 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:16 PM

What do you know about the three tramps?

Posted Image

Quite possibly real tramps, but with so much intrigue we might never know.

The hobos have in the past thought to be....

- Charles Harrelson, convicted murderer in prison in Texas, and father of actor Woody Harrelson, "identified" as the tall tramp.

- Frank Sturgis (of Watergate fame)

- E. Howard Hunt - the old tramp (who later made a deathbed confession as to his involvement in the assassination)

(9 minutes)

#10 Flure

Flure
  • 22,889 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:20 PM

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2004629

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#11 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Nor get the secret service away from the car as they made the turn into the plaza, there is footage of a guy getting called off and him protesting it.

(3 minutes)

#12 Dirk Douglas

Dirk Douglas
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

Check out a man called Richard Cain

Chicago Police with links to the local Mafia and also worked for the CIA.

Thought to be one of the marksman and was himself 'executed' in the early seventies..

#13 Scotty CTA

Scotty CTA
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

It was Kennedy and his warmongers (most notably McNamara) who almost started a nuclear war, and did escalate the Vietnam war to a ghastly level of intensity.

I disagree.

JFK would have ended Viet Nam if it were up to him.

It was LBJ who escalated it.

#14 phart

phart
  • 19,106 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

Quite possibly real tramps, but with so much intrigue we might never know.

The hobos have in the past thought to be....

- Charles Harrelson, convicted murderer in prison in Texas, and father of actor Woody Harrelson, "identified" as the tall tramp.

- Frank Sturgis (of Watergate fame)

- E. Howard Hunt - the old tramp (who later made a deathbed confession as to his involvement in the assassination)

(9 minutes)

Yeah it was lois Gibson the facial expert that identified them i think, or she is fairly certain she has.

Though she never identified them as sturgis and hunt, holt and someone else if i remember.

Edited by phart, 18 November 2009 - 06:49 PM.

#15 thplinth

thplinth
  • 8,967 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

Sort of, yes... but you have to remember that Kennedy himself stole power in what could reasonably be described as a coup d'etat. The man he stole power from was Nixon - not a sympathetic character, clearly, but the right-hand man and successor of Eisenhower, who had presided over a golden era in American history and given his famous warning about the "military-industrial complex". It was Kennedy and his warmongers (most notably McNamara) who almost started a nuclear war, and did escalate the Vietnam war to a ghastly level of intensity.
It's alleged that George HW Bush was involved in the killing of Kennedy - which I certainly don't rule out - but his role in removing Nixon ten years later was more obvious, and IMO more interesting.
I don't wish to sidetrack the debate, but it's important not to let any Kennedy sentimentality or "Camelot" BS creep in here. :unsure:

Didn't think anyone was being sentimental. Should have been Camealot.

What are you saying about the way Kennedy became president?
God made everything out of nothing... but the nothingness still shines through