Photo

Which Group

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 bigsanny

bigsanny
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

Are these mobs drawn first or last and do they fill groups 1 -6 or is that going to be drawn as well?

#2 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

The draw always begins with the lowest seeds first, no idea what groups they'll be placed in though.
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#3 kumnio

kumnio
  • 14,409 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

They fill the first groups, so there will be 6 groups of 6 which will be A to F, then 3 groups of 5 which will be G to I.

We definitely want to be in one of the first 6 groups.

Let 2014 be the start of a better Scotland.

#4 buckfast warrior

buckfast warrior
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

Faroes again?
The Warrior is back

#5 A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass

A Proud Wee Bonnie Lass
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:40 AM

Andorra's national stadium holds 1,800 fans ...if we got them could they not just play the game in the nou camp? Then we could take over :rolleyes: -_-
If you don't want to see Scots represent England at the Olympics, why are you happy to see English represent Scotland all year round.

#6 Scunnered

Scunnered
  • 11,559 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:17 AM

Andorra's national stadium holds 1,800 fans ...if we got them could they not just play the game in the nou camp? Then we could take over :rolleyes: -_-

They played England at the Estadio Olympico in Barcelona last year. Reckon they would do the same with any country that takes a decent support.
I'm The Lord and master.

#7 jimbers

jimbers
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

yeah but republic of Ireland played at Nou camp when they played Andora!
add me to bebo http://jimbers.bebo.com &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;im also on Myspace www.myspace.com/jimbers1982<br /><br />

#8 mad murphy

mad murphy
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

andorra for me in this pot as barcelona sounds good to me nightmare trip geographical would be azerbaijan
WHYdid shaun eat johns meatballs WHY OH WHY

#9 wanderer

wanderer
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

They played England at the Estadio Olympico in Barcelona last year. Reckon they would do the same with any country that takes a decent support.

I have often wondered, is it the away team that pays for the use of the stadiums in Barcelona... only teams I can recall them playing there are England and Ireland (suppose they will have played other like Holland and Germany there), and those games were in the big stadiums... Read somewhere that past games in Barcelona were held in Barcelona B ground "Mini Estadi" (which has a capacity of just 15,000).

How can the Andora be able to foot the bill for use Estadi Stadium? :unsure:
If you still use tippex
If you think Puma Clyde is the greatest trainer of ever
If Argentina 78 was your favourite world cup
If Watership Down makes you cry

come join Wanderer's Secret Society

#10 manchesterjags

manchesterjags
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

I don't want Andorra simply for the reason that I want to visit Andorra. I'm keen to go to Barcelona, too, at some stage, but not to watch Scotland v another country. Don't know why Andorra are allowed in Uefa if they can't host big games there.
Love Scotland - Hate Blazers

#11 wanderer

wanderer
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

I don't want Andorra simply for the reason that I want to visit Andorra. I'm keen to go to Barcelona, too, at some stage, but not to watch Scotland v another country. Don't know why Andorra are allowed in Uefa if they can't host big games there.

Agree! Maybe Reeky could organize a day trip to Andorra for us all :spin:
If you still use tippex
If you think Puma Clyde is the greatest trainer of ever
If Argentina 78 was your favourite world cup
If Watership Down makes you cry

come join Wanderer's Secret Society

#12 colonel

colonel
  • 6,663 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

Luxembourg or Malta please............................. :wave:

Eat Stoats.................#Porridgetothepeople