Photo

Send Us A Postcard, Update From Lithuania Please.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

#1 NITTINWINEO

NITTINWINEO
  • Validating
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:43 PM

I know some have started your travels. (safe journey)
Any travel problems,
Was you journey ok,
is your hotel a shit hole,
What have you lost?
Someone will lose a camera or flag,
who has found the cheapest pint. :beer2:
what you eating (if any)
who pulled a bird,
have you seen Mad valimir about,
Will we win,
is it as good as the last time,(or are you a first timer)
overall was it worth it. (question when you get back)
and anything elese that go's.
Hand over the wine and nobody gets hurt.

#2 LTunited

LTunited
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

"segregation" boards ready (from 2006?) :)
http://sportas.delfi...tureID=36012899

Edited by LTunited, 31 August 2010 - 11:59 PM.

#3 NITTINWINEO

NITTINWINEO
  • Validating
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:07 PM

Ok keep us waiting. :rolleyes: (or else) :oops:

I will tell silly jokes till someone responds.

Did you hear the story about the Giraffe , forget it it's too long.

#4 Capital Saint

Capital Saint
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

Ok keep us waiting. :rolleyes: (or else) :oops:

I will tell silly jokes till someone responds.

Did you hear the story about the Giraffe , forget it it's too long.

http://translate.goo...tm_campaign=rss

#5 frew

frew
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

Everything is a cheap as F. City a bit run down. A couple of casualties. Troops now here in force awaiting the ridiculous kick off time and if yesterday is anything to go by it may come a bit late for some. Showery weather and a bit cold.

Frew reporting for Tamb in Kaunas now off to join in the party:ok:

#6 evil scotsman

evil scotsman
  • Banned
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

http://www.lrytas.lt...-nuotraukos.htm

Hope it works....Photo's
[COLOR=red]am no gay,just happy

#7 NITTINWINEO

NITTINWINEO
  • Validating
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:32 AM

Thanks for the input guys.

Just spoke too the guys in Lithuania and there not happy with Levens choices. Mixed atmosphere, but the beers good was the clear message.

#8 North East Loon

North East Loon
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:00 AM

I'm just back, got into Edinburgh about back of 2 this morning and got train up the road. Good trip once again, went with Passport Travel this time so it was good to have everything organised for you.
Pity about the weather but it was ok in the bars, and the :spin:sightseeing was nice.
Getting in and out of the stadium was a shambles, same as last time. Security guys at top of the stairs in our end were being people.
I got in eventually after about the 4th attempt, and i wasn't falling about all over the place:lol: , seems they were just randomly refusing some guys then letting them in, weird.
I was pretty confident we could get a result out their, so it was dissapointing from that point of view.
But all in all enjoyed the trip and would go back.
Funny at the end of the game when T.A. gave the Lithuanians a rousing rendition of ......Your Just A Small Part Of Russia :lol:
Will post photos up later.

Billy Bremner's tartan army

#9 kiltedblue2

kiltedblue2
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

I'm just back, got into Edinburgh about back of 2 this morning and got train up the road. Good trip once again, went with Passport Travel this time so it was good to have everything organised for you.
Pity about the weather but it was ok in the bars, and the :spin:sightseeing was nice.
Getting in and out of the stadium was a shambles, same as last time. Security guys at top of the stairs in our end were being people.
I got in eventually after about the 4th attempt, and i wasn't falling about all over the place:lol: , seems they were just randomly refusing some guys then letting them in, weird.
I was pretty confident we could get a result out their, so it was dissapointing from that point of view.
Funny at the end of the game when T.A. gave the Lithuanians a rousing rendition of ......Your Just A Small Part Of Russia :lol:

Morning peasant, glad you made it back ok, am goin back tae ma bed, a wee bit weary!!-_-
Oan yonder hill thurr stood a coo, its no therr noo! it must a shiftit!

#10 GERTA Ulli

GERTA Ulli
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Quiet, it was really quiet for long periods during the game.
If the team would have been more motivated than the TA this evening, you would have heard the players shouting.
But they weren't.
I hope for the Hampden Roar on tuesday.......
The wheather is here, I wish you were beautiful.

#11 Flure

Flure
  • 22,870 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

Awright, neebs. 'Twas nice to meet you.

Agree wi' aw that - but how would you feel if folk sang at us "You're just a small part of Britain"?

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#12 emiliano bari

emiliano bari
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:21 AM

http://www.lrytas.lt/-12835101921283485305-sijonuoti-sve%C4%8Diai-kaune-%C5%A1%C4%97lsta-triuk%C5%A1mingai-bet-neagresyviai-papildyta-nuotraukos.htm

Hope it works....Photo's

FOTO NUMBER 6 WITH MY BARI FLAG AHAHA...BETTER EX-FLAG...NOW IT'S IN AYRSHIRE SOMEWHERE MAYBE

#13 malky24

malky24
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

Flew from Newcastle with a stopover in stockholm on Tuesday night, Met David Coulthard on Plane but he wouldnae join us for a drink. Great nights out in Vilnius on Tuesday and Wednesday, plus plenty to do during the day. Crap weather on the Thursday, Can only be grateful that the game wisnae played that night. Many thanks to 4wins and the stewards for the buses on Friday. Masterpiece of organization. Kaunus crap, strange atmosphere and well dangerous trying to get out the place and back to the buses in the darkness' Why do we put up with that kind of stuff. Back to vilnius. packed bags and off to airport for Marathon journey home. Sounds like I didnae enjoy myself but most of it was rare fun. Nae more 9pm kick offs please

#14 Flat Earth

Flat Earth
  • 13,295 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

If you think that was funny then you could do with a look round the genocide museum. There was nothing funny about it, and it wasn't 'rousing', it was angry, nasty, disrespectful and the most I've been embarrassed to be Scottish on all the years I've been going to games.

It was disgusting. That is the closest word I can think of to describe it.
iAYE we can!

#15 Lamia

Lamia
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:35 AM

Yeah blinking hilarious!

Did you go to the KGB museum or the TV tower in Vilnius?

At least they are a proper country unlike Scotland

May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears - Nelson Mandela