Photo

Battlefield Band - Live In Vaduz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#16 GLOSTA

GLOSTA
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

thank god your going dougie thought i was going to be the oldest :lol: :ok: . will go if we can get down the mountain in time :lol: :beer2:

Alan

we are up the mountain in a youth hostel which describes itself as being in 'heidi land' and has 'quiet time' after 10pm

#17 Zicoladud

Zicoladud
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

4 weeks tonight i will be there :ok: :beer2:
ghostly workers sleep below,they hear no rain or heel or toe.think of them when the forges glow,in the glasgow of long ago

#18 frew

frew
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

Alan

we are up the mountain in a youth hostel which describes itself as being in 'heidi land' and has 'quiet time' after 10pm

Oh dear

#19 the bairn

the bairn
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Jings 4 weeks of practice for " I am legend" tae manipulate his "sponge an drum"............................Ah hope his European tour disnae go tae his heid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he still has a few CD's fae the "Live at Airth Games Concert" still tae sell..............Get in quick they could be collectors items by mid October.

#20 jimstroma

jimstroma
  • 3,667 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

3 weeks you mean!

#21 scotsdrummer

scotsdrummer
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

:beer2: :beer2: :ok:

#22 Flat Earth

Flat Earth
  • 13,320 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

Excellent gig. Ended up in the bar next to Nexus until chucking out time chatting two of the lads in the band! Top night!
iAYE we can!

#23 Lamia

Lamia
  • 8,004 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

What a great night. Great mix of TA and locals and great seeing folk up dancing.

Also great to meet a couple of the band after the gig.

A real TA top night! Thanks to the Liechtenstein Arts Council for making it happen.

From which we'll rise, over love, over hate through this Iron Sky that's fast becoming our mind. Over fear into freedom. - Paolo Nutini