Photo

Bad Luck Stories

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#31 buckfast warrior

buckfast warrior
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

I know of some cracking bad luck stories

some we just wont post on here

Pastie missing the bus then causing 5 to miss there flight has been mentioned

the wee 16 year old on his first trip, having his bag nicked, all his money passport etc,

refused to take any money off folk, only wanted booze lol

met him the next day, he went to the police station and they had his bag, passport was there luckily
The Warrior is back

#32 davierobbsagod

davierobbsagod
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

one of our party,(shall remain nameless) left his ticket (scotland end) in the villa (40 miles away).....I lost the back of my phone if anyone found the back off of an htc desrire please contact me.

#33 Bristolhibby

Bristolhibby
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

There was a bloke in the main stand, section nearest the scots end in Vaduz had spewed all over himself before ko, his girlfriend just stood totally ignoring him as he slept til about half time when he left leaving what looked like a very dodgy chicken chow mein style puke where he had been sitting......:unsure:

LUSH!

#34 jimstroma

jimstroma
  • 3,667 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Had a bit of Bad luck with the carry oot we bought for the bus from Munich. Plastic bottles with gold caps - thought it would taste better the more we drank - it didn't.

#35 tattiescone69

tattiescone69
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

Wee bar we were in down from the stadium after the game , woman got her bag lifted after turning her back for a second , felt sorry for her she was well upset :(

#36 Kaka-Cameron

Kaka-Cameron
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

Our mate Haighy putting in a 4 hour shift with some girl in the sea and agreeing to meet her later that night... As expected she never turned up.

#37 brechinirnbru

brechinirnbru
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

Same mate Haighy also put in a power shift with a luton lass on the beach followed up with sustained text pressure just for his mate steve to swoop in and steal her.

As the lads said, "you can rev the engine all you like, I'll be driving it home"

#38 Bobby Russell's Lovechild

Bobby Russell's Lovechild
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Same mate Haighy also put in a power shift with a luton lass on the beach followed up with sustained text pressure just for his mate steve to swoop in and steal her.

As the lads said, "you can rev the engine all you like, I'll be driving it home"

That'll be my missus mate :lol: My missus was the one in the pink bikini. We all met Steve later on
Mighty 'Well!!!!

#39 brechinirnbru

brechinirnbru
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

That'll be my missus mate :lol: My missus was the one in the pink bikini. We all met Steve later on

Awrite laddy. You left pretty quick smart, two beers and gone. Leaving me to the future Mrs Stewart!!! haha

#40 Bobby Russell's Lovechild

Bobby Russell's Lovechild
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

Awrite laddy. You left pretty quick smart, two beers and gone. Leaving me to the future Mrs Stewart!!! haha

How's it going :ok: You looked very cosy together so we left you to it. We heard it was a late one too :whistling:
Mighty 'Well!!!!

#41 brechinirnbru

brechinirnbru
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

How's it going :ok: You looked very cosy together so we left you to it. We heard it was a late one too :whistling:

haha very, about 5am i think!! good night though, making sure i squeezed every last drop out of my days away. We did a fair amount of trekking actually and ended up god knows where until chucking oot time

#42 OLAS

OLAS
  • 5,707 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

Poor Haighy... always gets some powering on here after an away trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: Was looking forward to these stories though!

#43 Kaka-Cameron

Kaka-Cameron
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

Poor Haighy... always gets some powering on here after an away trip. :lol: :lol: :lol: Was looking forward to these stories though!

Haighy had an absolute nightmare once again. He was trying like a bear with the Luton lass but once again came up short.

#44 brechinirnbru

brechinirnbru
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:26 AM

Haighy had an absolute nightmare once again. He was trying like a bear with the Luton lass but once again came up short.

and then the one bird that was keen, the German, he ran away from!!!!

#45 Kaka-Cameron

Kaka-Cameron
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

and then the one bird that was keen, the German, he ran away from!!!!

Yeh I know, that's his major problem though, he always tries punching well above his weight.

If he had any sense he would have taken the german burd home but instead he was chasing after a lost dream.

He needs to realise when he has zero chance and move on...