:beer2:
"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is."

#17 Tartan Tammy 1314

Tartan Tammy 1314
  • Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

So, 2 Englishmen upfront...

Harsh when Fletcher has stayed in Scotland with his Mother,since he was eight or something.And came through a Scottish clubs system.He does not even speak with a English accent like Rhodes does.

#18 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Harsh when Fletcher has stayed in Scotland with his Mother,since he was eight or something.And came through a Scottish clubs system.He does not even speak with a English accent like Rhodes does.

:lol: Caught one!

$FA - Shafting Fans Again!

#19 Tartan Tammy 1314

Tartan Tammy 1314
  • Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

I am a Glasweigan,just cant be bothered with peaple mentioning that they are English.I want us to play the best players who are in form,regardless off were they were born.Its time a lot off Scotland fans grew up.And its time we started bringing better players through at clubs up here.And we would not need to be calling up they English guys.

#20 scotlad

scotlad
  • 4,578 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

I am a Glasweigan,just cant be bothered with peaple mentioning that they are English.I want us to play the best players who are in form,regardless off were they were born.Its time a lot off Scotland fans grew up.And its time we started bringing better players through at clubs up here.And we would not need to be calling up they English guys.

And you have been out-humoured by a f*cking Aberdonian! Way to let our city down. :worried:

P.S I'm only pulling your leg. :)

an Aberdonian though, FFS ...
It's only funny until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious

#21 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,722 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

:unsure:
Pick it out Landreau

#22 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,475 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

Jeezo. That went right over your head didn't it? He was joking!

$FA - Shafting Fans Again!

#23 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

FANTASTIC news if true.
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#24 magee89

magee89
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

I'd like to see a creative midfield supplying these two, some thing like Adam, Dorrans, Brown and Banan. It would leave us some what exposed but I would love nothing more than for us to go in to the qualifers on the offensive.

At the moment our strength lies in our attacking and creative players, our defence is a little lacking and I just hope Levein gives his haters some thing to think about...

#25 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,722 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

I don't want to get too excited but this would be very good news, just having Fletcher involved would be great!!
Pick it out Landreau

#26 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,722 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

http://www.examiner....86081-30353104/
Pick it out Landreau

#27 Kirk

Kirk
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:15 AM

Brilliant

Quality street if true

Even more brilliant!!!
Alba gu Brath

#28 DC92

DC92
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

"Sources North of the border" = they're making it up.

#29 Tartan Tammy 1314

Tartan Tammy 1314
  • Banned
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

I'd like to see a creative midfield supplying these two, some thing like Adam, Dorrans, Brown and Banan. It would leave us some what exposed but I would love nothing more than for us to go in to the qualifers on the offensive.

At the moment our strength lies in our attacking and creative players, our defence is a little lacking and I just hope Levein gives his haters some thing to think about...

Aye shame we never got Caulker.He would have done the job in defense.Still lets see how well Hanley does,now he is getting games at Blackburn.And Wilson is playing every week at Blackpool.Its bound to make them better players.

#30 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

Grow up.

Anyway.

I hope this isn't true as I don't want Steven Fletcher anywhere near the squad until he makes a public apology for his squad withdrawal the previous time around.

I'm fine with Rhodes, even if I think everyone is being a little bit silly over him. When he proved it at a higher lever is when i'll begin to believe the hype. Besides, there is no way that he won't be in the under 21 side to face Holland, same goes for Hanley, Forrest and Wilson.

Edited by SlayerX, 20 February 2012 - 05:18 AM.

I came, I saw, I conquered. ~ Julius Caesar