• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 onewilliemiller

onewilliemiller
  • Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

Brazil at Gayfield!

Is there a subject on this miserable planet that you won't comment on? You must spend 27 hours a day on the net looking for something to bore us with. I even looked at the USA's BigSoccer forum and guess which utter embarrassment had their cringeworthy tuppenceworth. Yep, Prickysporran. Please, please get a life and leave this board alone you feather warmer.
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who (let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow that you could measure it by the yard."

#32 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Is there a subject on this miserable planet that you won't comment on? You must spend 27 hours a day on the net looking for something to bore us with. I even looked at the USA's BigSoccer forum and guess which utter embarrassment had their cringeworthy tuppenceworth. Yep, Prickysporran. Please, please get a life and leave this board alone you feather warmer.

Are people not allowed to talk about things anymore? Jeez!

$FA - Shafting Fans Again!

#33 SLTA

SLTA
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

The Denmark game wasnt announced officially untill the 30th March last year so no doubt we will have a wee bit of waiting yet!

Going by SSC standard's they'll announce it at HT in Jacksonville

#34 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

:-))
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#35 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Are people not allowed to talk about things anymore? Jeez!

It would appear our sheep friend has taken a dislike to me, I'm all cut up :cry:
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#36 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

They're already playing Sweden! :-)

Arbroath or Brazil?

#37 Davied14

Davied14
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

Get Zambia over for a game.

#38 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 29,260 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

A bit harsh and uncalled for, no?

Broadfoot told me on twitter the game could be at Hampden but there are plans to take the game on the road.

#39 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Broadfoot told me on twitter the game could be at Hampden but there are plans to take the game on the road.

As in still a home game but outwith Hampden?

#40 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 29,260 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

As in still a home game but outwith Hampden?

Yes.

#41 onewilliemiller

onewilliemiller
  • Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

It would appear our sheep friend has taken a dislike to me, I'm all cut up :cry:

Good. You're an opinionated feather bore who has no life.
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who (let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow that you could measure it by the yard."

#42 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

Whereas you are just a repetative bore. :wave:

$FA - Shafting Fans Again!

#43 ProudScot

ProudScot
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

Has Reeky slept with your wife!? If not then settle doon, if yes then well played reeky ;) lol

#44 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

if yes then well played reeky ;) lol

:-)) get in there reeks

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#45 Peterheid Scouser

Peterheid Scouser
  • Banned
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

You met Reeky have you? Why such a venomous attitude towards him? Please don't answer he's an opinionated feather bore et etc as that's not really a reason, must be something else that's caused you to have such hatred towards him?
Are you a closet homosexual and fancy a piece of the Reekster but jealous as he has a bird? There's another Tamber on here who appears to be that way inclined, i'm sure he'd dress up like Reeky for you and let you have a piece of him. George is a very accomodating individual like that.