• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 onewilliemiller

onewilliemiller
  • Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

Brazil at Gayfield!

Is there a subject on this miserable planet that you won't comment on? You must spend 27 hours a day on the net looking for something to bore us with. I even looked at the USA's BigSoccer forum and guess which utter embarrassment had their cringeworthy tuppenceworth. Yep, Prickysporran. Please, please get a life and leave this board alone you feather warmer.
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who (let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow that you could measure it by the yard."

#32 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Is there a subject on this miserable planet that you won't comment on? You must spend 27 hours a day on the net looking for something to bore us with. I even looked at the USA's BigSoccer forum and guess which utter embarrassment had their cringeworthy tuppenceworth. Yep, Prickysporran. Please, please get a life and leave this board alone you feather warmer.

Are people not allowed to talk about things anymore? Jeez!
Jobs we should have chosen #1: Oligarch's wife.

London Scottish AFC - More history than the MK Dons!
www.londonscottishfc.com also add us on Facebook!!!

I want to go for a swim!

#33 SLTA

SLTA
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

The Denmark game wasnt announced officially untill the 30th March last year so no doubt we will have a wee bit of waiting yet!

Going by SSC standard's they'll announce it at HT in Jacksonville

#34 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

:-))
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#35 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Are people not allowed to talk about things anymore? Jeez!

It would appear our sheep friend has taken a dislike to me, I'm all cut up :cry:
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#36 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

They're already playing Sweden! :-)

Arbroath or Brazil?

#37 Davied14

Davied14
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

Get Zambia over for a game.

#38 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 28,532 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

A bit harsh and uncalled for, no?

Broadfoot told me on twitter the game could be at Hampden but there are plans to take the game on the road.

Vote No and forever lose the right to complain about a UK Govt that does not represent Scotland
Vote Yes in 2014 and get the government we want, every single time

#39 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Broadfoot told me on twitter the game could be at Hampden but there are plans to take the game on the road.

As in still a home game but outwith Hampden?

#40 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 28,532 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

As in still a home game but outwith Hampden?

Yes.

Vote No and forever lose the right to complain about a UK Govt that does not represent Scotland
Vote Yes in 2014 and get the government we want, every single time

#41 onewilliemiller

onewilliemiller
  • Banned
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

It would appear our sheep friend has taken a dislike to me, I'm all cut up :cry:

Good. You're an opinionated feather bore who has no life.
"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who (let's be absolutely honest about this) feel so superior to Glasgow that you could measure it by the yard."

#42 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,335 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

Whereas you are just a repetative bore. :wave:
Jobs we should have chosen #1: Oligarch's wife.

London Scottish AFC - More history than the MK Dons!
www.londonscottishfc.com also add us on Facebook!!!

I want to go for a swim!

#43 ProudScot

ProudScot
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

Has Reeky slept with your wife!? If not then settle doon, if yes then well played reeky ;) lol

#44 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,102 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

if yes then well played reeky ;) lol

:-)) get in there reeks

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#45 Peterheid Scouser

Peterheid Scouser
  • Banned
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

You met Reeky have you? Why such a venomous attitude towards him? Please don't answer he's an opinionated feather bore et etc as that's not really a reason, must be something else that's caused you to have such hatred towards him?
Are you a closet homosexual and fancy a piece of the Reekster but jealous as he has a bird? There's another Tamber on here who appears to be that way inclined, i'm sure he'd dress up like Reeky for you and let you have a piece of him. George is a very accomodating individual like that.