Photo

Squad V Slovenia

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#31 wembley67lisbon

wembley67lisbon
  • 10,151 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

No mccormack is pish poor chat. Arsehole.

#32 Parklife

Parklife
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Almost 1/3 of the squad would rather be playing for another country # progress :ok:

#33 Scunnered

Scunnered
  • 11,629 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Almost 1/3 of the squad would rather be playing for another country # progress :ok:

Sign of the times sadly :(
I'm The Lord and master.

#34 DC92

DC92
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

The one small chink of light in a dark day.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a f*cking grip.

#35 DC92

DC92
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

The one small chink of light in a dark day.....

Get a f*cking grip.

#36 iohta

iohta
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

Glad to see mulgrew in the squad. Agree with some of the previous posts intimating picking players who are on form and playing regular, McCormack instead of Goodwillie. But by that rational Gordon should not be in the Squad!!

#37 j b lyons

j b lyons
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Even more worrying and a clear sign of the times is that only three of the squad play their football in Scotland :yikes3:
One of the 'Sittingbourne 2'
Sporran Legion Special Envoy to Eng***d
Engaged on 'missionary work'

#38 PASTA Mick

PASTA Mick
  • 12,458 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Even more worrying and a clear sign of the times is that only three of the squad play their football in Scotland :yikes3:

4 but yeah, you're right.

Naismith will be back and maybe Whittaker too.

Only really Murphy that you could argue a case for IMO.

PASTA (Preston and Surroundings Tartan Army)
www.yesscotland.net

#39 magee89

magee89
  • 521 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Not worrying or a sign of the times as Scottish football has been shite for years now.

#40 bossman4

bossman4
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

Majority of the squad seems ok but still dissapointed that the Fletcher situation hasn't been sorted out and it's got the the point I don't care about it anymore, ran on far too long and the pair of them should stop acting like a pair of weans who have fell out. I would imagine that Fletcher won't play for us again until Levein is no longer manager and that, given his form is a disgrace.

CMS being in ahead of McCormack, again is baffling given the form of them both. Robson from what I've seen of him continues to do well for Boro, but at 33 and moving the play in the USA next season I really do wonder if his time is up.

Great to see Gordon back but having not played a first team game yet should he really be there? Based on the argument of CMS/McCormack then the answer would be no.

IMO CL continues to be a walking contradiction who's clearly picked a group of 20-25 names who he will use for the WC qualifiers and if your not in it now then you've no chance.
SCOTLAND FOREVER

#41 kmcca5

kmcca5
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

Bit over the top?

Get a f*cking grip.

Yeah, a bit OTT. Have calmed down now. Still not happy though.

Edited by kmcca5, 20 February 2012 - 11:47 AM.

#42 vanderark14

vanderark14
  • 4,055 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Have to admit that I'm starting to get annoyed at Levein chasing any one with a scottish relative now. one third of the squad now.

sort oot the problems with Fletcher, get Mccormack in and MCcarthur and theres some good scottish talent

Marshall instead of Gilks too

It’s little wonder to me that the No campaign wants to sandbag the debate at every turn, because if they become embroiled in an open discussion with the Yes campaign and the people of Scotland, their lies will unravel in an instant, just like they did for me and so many new Yes voters.

#43 Bristolhibby

Bristolhibby
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Have to admit that I'm starting to get annoyed at Levein chasing any one with a scottish relative now. one third of the squad now.

sort oot the problems with Fletcher, get Mccormack in and MCcarthur and theres some good scottish talent

Marshall instead of Gilks too

This.

#44 BremnerLorimerGray

BremnerLorimerGray
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

No surprises, no real competition for places to get into Levein's squad, that's unless you are a no mark lower league Englishmen with a tenuous link. You are either a favourite or you're not. It wouldn't surprise me if the likes of McCormack et all chuck it for the National team until he leaves, which hopefully is the middle of September.
Chino Army. Scotlands only Chino based supporters club. We don't do Kilts, We do Chino's

And what about you, my fair lady? Can i trouble you for a quick Lewinsky?

#45 WillfaeSwindon

WillfaeSwindon
  • 6,346 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Oh just fuk off Avril! :rolleyes:
Jobs we should have chosen #1: Oligarch's wife.

London Scottish AFC - More history than the MK Dons!
www.londonscottishfc.com also add us on Facebook!!!

I want to go for a swim!