Photo

Are Real Madrid Losing It?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#31 Deedee

Deedee
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

Is it to try break into the Asian market? Noticed Barcelona kicked off at 5 or 6 last night and Zaragoza game kicked off at about 11(pm, I could believe but am!).

Yes
Can you hear Talvin Singh?

#32 ReekySporran

ReekySporran
  • 16,901 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

P.S Anyone when Spain started doing early KOfs? Is it to try break into the Asian market? Noticed Barcelona kicked off at 5 or 6 last night and Zaragoza game kicked off at about 11(pm, I could believe but am!).

On Sunday they have ko's at 12.00 - 14.00 - 16.00 - 18.00, I think these games are covered by Spanish pay TV, with the Saturday games covered by free-to-air, could be wrong though.
Tickets wanted: USA 98, Colombia 96, Malta 97, Denmark 96, Sweden 95, Greece 94, Estonia 93, Norway 92. http://www.scotlandprogrammes.co.uk

#33 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Home draw with Valencia

Lead down to 4 points. It's getting interesting
Pick it out Landreau

#34 Tartan Sheep

Tartan Sheep
  • 526 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

Home draw with Valencia

Lead down to 4 points. It's getting interesting

Lead down to 4 with the Nou Camp Clasico still to come... :)

Now Madrid have to go to Atletico on Wednesday for the last ever Madrid derby at the Vicente Calderon...surely for once Atleti will be up for it? And as Barca play on Tuesday (at home against Getafe), there's a good chance it'll only be a point by the time the derby kicks off. It didn't seem possible a few weeks ago, but Barca must be scenting blood now.

Forca Barca!
Hebrides Bar Tartan Army

Support the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal
www.tasunshineappeal.com

#35 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

I thought it was possible. I predicted all along that Real would go on to drop points and that the pressure of Barca racking up wins would tell. I also predicted Man Utd would win after the 1-6 game, so I guess I'm just a genius.
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#36 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

I thought it was possible. I predicted all along that Real would go on to drop points and that the pressure of Barca racking up wins would tell. I also predicted Man Utd would win after the 1-6 game, so I guess I'm just a genius.

Can you prove these predictions? :wink2:

I'll be honest, when it was 10 points I couldnt see Madrid dropping enough points even if Barcelona won every game. Also thought City were uncatchable :lol: shows what I know
Pick it out Landreau

#37 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,302 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

with Barcelona at home to Getafe and Real away to Athletico this midweek it could be pretty tight going into the classico a week on saturday

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#38 Rouf

Rouf
  • 573 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

I thought the valencia game was always going to be draw esp after watching valencia destroy AZ in europe, credit to the valencia keeper guaita. Its going to be very interesting to watch this unfold..

11/04 PRD Ath Madrid v Real
14/04 PRD Real v Sport Gij
17/04 UCL Bayern v Real
21/04 PRD Barca v Real
25/04 UCL Real v Bayern

I used to watch star trek voyager as a kid, in my defense I was horny and seven of nine had massive boobys.

#39 Mox

Mox
  • 877 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Lead down to 4 with the Nou Camp Clasico still to come... :)

Now Madrid have to go to Atletico on Wednesday for the last ever Madrid derby at the Vicente Calderon...surely for once Atleti will be up for it? And as Barca play on Tuesday (at home against Getafe), there's a good chance it'll only be a point by the time the derby kicks off. It didn't seem possible a few weeks ago, but Barca must be scenting blood now.

Forca Barca!

Whats this about the last ever Madrid derby at the Vicente? Are they moving to a new stadium?

#40 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,302 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Whats this about the last ever Madrid derby at the Vicente? Are they moving to a new stadium?

they are due to move but i thought it wasnt for a few years

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#41 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Can you prove these predictions? :wink2:

From another forum, for all the proof that is, on Feb 23rd:

And on your point about Madrid having it in the bag, I do think Barca can go on a real run - they just need to hope Madrid start dropping points. I think it's doable.

The Man City thing is harder to prove. I don't know if I posted about it, but I was on the phone to my best mate who's a Man Utd die hard and I confidently predicted Man Utd would show their experience and go on to win it.

So, in answer to your question, naw I cannae prove them :-))

I thought the valencia game was always going to be draw esp after watching valencia destroy AZ in europe, credit to the valencia keeper guaita. Its going to be very interesting to watch this unfold..

I thought it was gonna be a draw and looked at the odds of 5/1 on Paddy Power. I shat out it though, and put a Draw No Bet on Valencia just in case. I felt confident Real weren't winning, just got caught in two minds about how it would go. Fanny.
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#42 Rouf

Rouf
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

I thought it was gonna be a draw and looked at the odds of 5/1 on Paddy Power. I shat out it though, and put a Draw No Bet on Valencia just in case. I felt confident Real weren't winning, just got caught in two minds about how it would go. Fanny.

aye the score draw was more likley, but when the bookies started laying odds on at 3's n 4's I thought that was abit of a ploy, I got 2.25 on valencia +1 goal. Its they last game, late at night games that make you think twice "got coupon buster written all over them

I used to watch star trek voyager as a kid, in my defense I was horny and seven of nine had massive boobys.

#43 Tartan Sheep

Tartan Sheep
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

they are due to move but i thought it wasnt for a few years

My friend who lives in Madrid and goes to the Calderon occasionally (because she's a Barca fan and couldn't bring herself to go to the Bernabeu) told me it was the end of this season...but a quick check on Google seems to suggest otherwise. My bad.
Hebrides Bar Tartan Army

www.tasunshineappeal.com

#44 EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

To answer the OP's question........ yes. :cheers3:

Posted Image
I'm the googlebot, only guests see me.
Register to remove me.

#45 Tartan Sheep

Tartan Sheep
  • 526 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Well, after Barca's very comfortable win last night let's hope Madrid lose it tonight - or, at the very least, draw it!
Hebrides Bar Tartan Army

www.tasunshineappeal.com