Photo

Are Real Madrid Losing It?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#46 Toepoke

Toepoke
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

On Sunday they have ko's at 12.00 - 14.00 - 16.00 - 18.00, I think these games are covered by Spanish pay TV, with the Saturday games covered by free-to-air

Well at least it's not just our fitba that's been destroyed by TV schedules...

#47 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Well, after Barca's very comfortable win last night let's hope Madrid lose it tonight - or, at the very least, draw it!

have athletico not got a pretty dimal record recently against Real?

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#48 GaryTA

GaryTA
  • Banned
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hoping for a Real win.

Can't stand Barca. They love a cheat and a moan (as do Real - but toward they're honest and open about it).

#49 GaryTA

GaryTA
  • Banned
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

have athletico not got a pretty dimal record recently against Real?

Athletics record is the second worst derby record in the whole of the game, behind one team - Hibs.

#50 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hoping for a Real win.

Can't stand Barca. They love a cheat and a moan (as do Real - but toward they're honest and open about it).

You don't get more open and honest than Pepe and Mourinho
Pick it out Landreau

#51 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,577 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hoping for a Real win.

Indeed. At least Pepe doesn't hide the fact he's a dirty bas.

Barca have a team full of massive cheats. Pedro, Sanchez, Busquets, Alves, Mascherano, Puyol are all huge cheats. The res of their team are just normal cheats like most pros.

Yet they attempt to put themselves on a pedestal above everyone else.

#52 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Yet they attempt to put themselves on a pedestal above everyone else.

How?
Pick it out Landreau

#53 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,577 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

How?

"mes que une club"

The Qatar Foundation (the "charity" that gives them (i think) the biggest shirt sponsorship deal in football).

The attitude of their supporters.

#54 ParisInAKilt

ParisInAKilt
  • 22,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

The attitude of their supporters.

I've not met many of their fans so I'll take your word for it
Pick it out Landreau

#55 Rouf

Rouf
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

You don't get more open and honest than Pepe and Mourinho

agreed, just look at pepe the man is the epitome of honest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODcw0zLE3R8

I used to watch star trek voyager as a kid, in my defense I was horny and seven of nine had massive boobys.

#56 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Real Madrid are dirty, and their manager likes a moan - loves blaming anyone but himself, acts like there is some sort of huge refereeing conspiracy, like a Portuguese Neil Lennon really.

I'm honest enough to admit that players like Busquets and Sanchez haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with some of their theatrics, either. To say Barca are full of "massive cheats" is total exaggeration, but what would you expect from Parklife who is still in the cream puff that they bought back a player they had developed from a young age?
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#57 hannibal smith

hannibal smith
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

but what would you expect from Parklife who is still in the cream puff that they bought back a player they had developed from a young age?

i dont remember him ever mentioning that

Running a Loch Ness Marathon for the Sunshine Appeal  https://mydonate.bt..../alasdairsmith1

www.faircitytartanarmy.com

#58 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,577 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

I'm honest enough to admit that players like Busquets and Sanchez haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with some of their theatrics, either. To say Barca are full of "massive cheats" is total exaggeration, but what would you expect from Parklife who is still in the cream puff that they bought back a player they had developed from a young age?

Playing the man and not the ball is a classic sign that you're unable to play the ball. :ok:

Parklife 1-0 Barca

You'll probably get a epnalty though

#59 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

This from the man who follows Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger's team of cheats ;)
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#60 Bzzzz

Bzzzz
  • 19,249 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Real Madrid are dirty, and their manager likes a moan - loves blaming anyone but himself, acts like there is some sort of huge refereeing conspiracy, like a Portuguese Neil Lennon really.

Morinho is a shitebag, makes even Neil Lennon look like an adult.
Signatures are gay