Photo

Are Real Madrid Losing It?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 Parklife

Parklife
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

The fact I couldn't think of the one you mentioned doesn't mean im going to disregard it now that you've reminded me.

Can I ask, what age are you? You're often very immature on here...

Pointing holes in your argument is immature?

#92 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

No, the fact that you'd rather focus on the fact I mistakenly forgot one, than address the fact theyve had a dozen good calls waved away because it doesn't suit your anti Barca agenda, which is pretty immature.
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#93 Parklife

Parklife
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

No, the fact that you'd rather focus on the fact I mistakenly forgot one, than address the fact theyve had a dozen good calls waved away because it doesn't suit your anti Barca agenda, which is pretty immature.

I'm not focussing on anything. You said you couldn't think of any dubious penalties despite watching every game. I hardly watch them and though of one straight away. I pointed this out and you then proceeded to start calling me names.

Disliking Barcelona and noting that they get a lot of dubious decisions in their favour isn't an "agenda", it's just being observant. They may get hundreds of dodgy calls against them in games i don't watch mind you.................

#94 Dillinger

Dillinger
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Evidently, they do.
"But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land, cap in hand"

#95 Parklife

Parklife
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Evidently, they do.

Evidently. :lol: