Wee Shaun Maloney

Interesting vid

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#31 The Laud

The Laud
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

Driver wants to play with team scab gb so pmup him.

#32 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Driver wants to play with team scab gb so pmup him.

So does Forrest and Naismith, so pump them, too?
I came, I saw, I conquered. ~ Julius Caesar

#33 Squirrelhumper

Squirrelhumper
  • 6,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Andrew DrIiver is the most overrated player in the SPL.

#34 Squirrelhumper

Squirrelhumper
  • 6,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Aye, that's hysterical, one of them once ripped holes through Germany at under 21 level

What has he done since?

#35 Squirrelhumper

Squirrelhumper
  • 6,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

I find it rather contradictory that people talk about Driver being awful and yet you all still include Dorrans in your squad. Have any of you seen Dorrans this season? Yes, his season has been blighted by personal matters but that in no way should detract from the fact that he's been absolutely useless this season.

I think you're all reflecting on one one marvellous season in the Championship a little too much.

Have you seen Driver this season? He has been hopeless any game i've seen and was horrendous vs Killie.

#36 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

Have you seen Driver this season? He has been hopeless any game i've seen and was horrendous vs Killie.

I really wish people would read before entering the fray.

I said "Potentially Andy Driver", the key word being "Potentialy".

I also said that he required a summer in the gym and an intensive pre-season, plus keeping those injuries at bay is equally as important.

And that Charlie Brown is what common sense looks like.

Edited by SlayerX, 29 March 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#37 BremnerLorimerGray

BremnerLorimerGray
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

A few years at La Masia for Driver and Wylde and they may be future Scotland stars. This applies much more to Driver than Wylde right enough, though Wylde isn't a fantastically gifted player either. To go back around, neither will ever be as talented as Maloney, I also doubt they will win the individual honours he has and lets not forget that injuries have played a huge part in Shaun's career, yet he isn't International class apparently...

Ronaldo comparison is utterly ridiculous as there isn't one.
Chino Army. Scotlands only Chino based supporters club. We don't do Kilts, We do Chino's

And what about you, my fair lady? Can i trouble you for a quick Lewinsky?

#38 Squirrelhumper

Squirrelhumper
  • 6,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

A few years at La Masia for Driver and Wylde and they may be future Scotland stars. This applies much more to Driver than Wylde right enough, though Wylde isn't a fantastically gifted player either. To go back around, neither will ever be as talented as Maloney, I also doubt they will win the individual honours he has and lets not forget that injuries have played a huge part in Shaun's career, yet he isn't International class apparently...

That's what happens who you try and debate with the board Troll!

#39 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

That's what happens who you try and debate with the board Troll!

Cheap shot.

Sift through my posts and point to the ones not dripping with common sense.

If you have anything to say to me feel free to PM.

I'm actually flattered with being regarded as a "Troll", as the usual opinion and view I this place is rather troglodytic.

So, thank you very much.

#40 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

The Ronaldo "comparison" wasn't a comparison at all, it's an analogy that claiming a player is washed up is ridiculous, especially at 24.

#41 BremnerLorimerGray

BremnerLorimerGray
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

The Ronaldo "comparison" wasn't a comparison at all, it's an analogy that claiming a player is washed up is ridiculous, especially at 24.

Must try harder at the analogies then my friend, terrible effort. A better one would have been, say, Marco Materazzi, Didier Drogba, Luca Toni, Miroslav Klose, Ian Wright, Davie Weir, Diego Forlan, the list is endless.

That still doesn't change the fact that Driver and Wylde aren't really that promising, there are much better, young Scottish players than those two. It also doesn't change the fact that they will never be able to lace Shaun Maloney's boots, who apparently isn't International class.

Edited by BremnerLorimerGray, 29 March 2012 - 10:08 PM.

Chino Army. Scotlands only Chino based supporters club. We don't do Kilts, We do Chino's

And what about you, my fair lady? Can i trouble you for a quick Lewinsky?

#42 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Sheep and Squirrel have said things and now they've cowered away.

Calling me a Troll?

Ironic, much.

#43 John D

John D
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

sorry ,haven't read the last few posts

just wanted to say the guy's looking slimmer than i've ever remembered him. A good stone lighter, which has to make a lot of difference when you're 4'10".

:barf:   sick of the UK.   Lactose in my milk, it's the gluten in my food. Causes projectile vomiting , I know it's just no   doing what it should

#44 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Must try harder at the analogies then my friend, terrible effort. A better one would have been, say, Marco Materazzi, Didier Drogba, Luca Toni, Miroslav Klose, Ian Wright, Davie Weir, Diego Forlan, the list is endless.

That still doesn't change the fact that Driver and Wylde aren't really that promising, there are much better, young Scottish players than those two. It also doesn't change the fact that they will never be able to lace Shaun Maloney's boots, who apparently isn't International class.

I'll give you Diego Forlan (Although, the United fans loved him), but I can't recall any of the others being written off, certainly not as youngsters. I'll stick with my analogy, if it's all the same. ;) The majority of fans outside United vilified Ronaldo, history has shown that they were wrong. United fans were the same with Darren Fletcher, and most of those people will admit to being wrong.

Hopefully all the young talented Scots fulfil their potential.

#45 SlayerX

SlayerX
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

sorry ,haven't read the last few posts

just wanted to say the guy's looking slimmer than i've ever remembered him. A good stone lighter, which has to make a lot of difference when you're 4'10".

He does.

He looks stronger, too. Good luck to him, I reckon he might keep Wigan up... maybe ...