Scc

ssc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Haggis1875

Haggis1875
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'll be trying to get one come April 2nd, Was just wondering is there a limit you can buy? I have a few friends who wouldn't mind as'well, And would rather get them altogether i tried to contact SSC But they said thy would get back to me later in the week which was a few days ago, and just wanted a quick answer to i can try sort something out,

Cheers

Edited by Haggis1875, 29 March 2012 - 05:10 PM.

Tartan Army Beer Football  Singing  Vodka  Travelling Buckfast  Proclaimers  Scotland  Braveheart  Pear Cider 

Songs  Methil No More Fountains Fish Supper  Irn Bru  Eggs  Carry Out  Chips  Booze  Red Bull  Winning Goal  Bevvy  Curry Kilt  World Cup  Stunners  Full Scottish Breakfast

#2 Haggis1875

Haggis1875
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Noticed the title lol, Can someone change that to SSC?

Tartan Army Beer Football  Singing  Vodka  Travelling Buckfast  Proclaimers  Scotland  Braveheart  Pear Cider 

Songs  Methil No More Fountains Fish Supper  Irn Bru  Eggs  Carry Out  Chips  Booze  Red Bull  Winning Goal  Bevvy  Curry Kilt  World Cup  Stunners  Full Scottish Breakfast

#3 braveheart_lynch

braveheart_lynch
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

You can only purchase an SSC membership as an individual.

Once you have a membership you can book tickets for matches as a group with fellow SSC members.

GORDON STRACHAN'S TARTAN ARMY!

http://www.youtube.com/braveheartlynch

#4 Haggis1875

Haggis1875
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

You can only purchase an SSC membership as an individual.

Once you have a membership you can book tickets for matches as a group with fellow SSC members.

Cheers mate so i will need to get my mates to apply themselves ?

#5 braveheart_lynch

braveheart_lynch
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

As far as I'm led to believe, yes.

GORDON STRACHAN'S TARTAN ARMY!

http://www.youtube.com/braveheartlynch