Photo

Membership Cards

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 beefham

beefham
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Everyone got theirs yet? Just seeing if i should be asking for mr mannering yet, cheers

#2 Garywag

Garywag
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

I got mines weeks and weeks ago which has just reminded me that I never received my pack. Has everyone had theirs yet? I renewed a few days before the discount deadline ended. Would have expected something by now?
'It's an iron lung, it keeps me from dying.. I WANNA PLAY BASEBALL!!!!!'

#3 beefham

beefham
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Cheers Gary. Not panicking for Mr Mannering but might send an email. Cheers

#4 northernscum

northernscum
  • 6,688 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

Everyone got theirs yet? Just seeing if i should be asking for mr mannering yet, cheers

Aye, got mine weeks ago as well so i would maybe be giving them a chase up if i was you.

It came in a CD case, so hopefully you didn't just assume it was tat and chucked it!

"There are no prisoners of war, only traitors"

Independence day 24/03/2016

#5 fringo

fringo
  • 5,870 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

I got mines weeks and weeks ago which has just reminded me that I never received my pack. Has everyone had theirs yet? I renewed a few days before the discount deadline ended. Would have expected something by now?

I renewed around the same time and got mine within 1-2 weeks.
"They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now."

#6 Garywag

Garywag
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

I renewed around the same time and got mine within 1-2 weeks.

Hmmm might need to get in touch and see what's happening.
'It's an iron lung, it keeps me from dying.. I WANNA PLAY BASEBALL!!!!!'

#7 iainmac1

iainmac1
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Don't think I have mine yet, I renewed just before the last deadline.
diegosta.com

#8 McManus4

McManus4
  • 830 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

I've been waiting about 3 weeks.

#9 beefham

beefham
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:20 AM

Got a reply, will be sent in next few weeks

#10 cammyk

cammyk
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

i renewed about a month ago and got my card in 2 weeks and my scarf a week later
If Triathlon was Easy, they'd have called it Football. Currently on the seventh floor brewing alternatives........couldn't cut the mustard....

#11 ruskojock1314

ruskojock1314
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

nor got mine yet been waiting thought all have them before usa game been waiting month so think e mail in order, they was quick enought take money put of the bank lol

#12 Heuch Moray

Heuch Moray
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

I renewed a month ago, received my pack this week but no membership card.

Until today an email was waiting from Paige Howarth ^?^ tagged 'Unsuitable Photo' :o Pondered over deleting without opening [I've suffered the trojans before] until the hovering cursor revealed the SFA have very sneaky ways.

Seems they didn't like my 'Paloma Faith' hair adornment and are now asking for a new pic sans hat and eyewear. To those still waiting it's time to ditch the fedora cocked over one eye look, even if you think it's cool.
It's not the thing you fling, it's the fling itself.

#13 ruskojock1314

ruskojock1314
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Until today an email was waiting from Paige Howarth ^?^ tagged 'Unsuitable Photo' :o Pondered over deleting without opening [I've suffered the trojans before] until the hovering cursor revealed the SFA have very sneaky ways.

Seems they didn't like my 'Paloma Faith' hair adornment and are now asking for a new pic sans hat and eyewear. To those still waiting it's time to ditch the fedora cocked over one eye look, even if you think it's cool.

took me 3 photos kept saying unsuitable argh still me lol, rang sfa in the end take it ure not allowed to wear your beloved bonnet ?

#14 Heuch Moray

Heuch Moray
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

took me 3 photos kept saying unsuitable argh still me lol, rang sfa in the end take it ure not allowed to wear your beloved bonnet ?

Bonnet, flowers, ribbons :worried: Not like you couldn't see my face. Maybe try feathers.

Bet they allow a Glengarry adorned with extravagant pluckings.
It's not the thing you fling, it's the fling itself.

#15 dandydunn

dandydunn
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Let us decide on the suitability of the photo.

You know you want to.

:wink2:
I wouldn't say I'm the best guy you will ever meet,But I'm defiantely in the top 1