Twitter Chat Hosted By Vauxhall Scotland - Team G B Flood

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 save_the_whale_chris

save_the_whale_chris
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

https://twitter.com/...639866023804928

Vauxhall Scotland are about to host a twitter chat with Matt Philipps They are inviting questions. Any topics you think might be worthy of discussion? Use the hashtag #askmattp

Most TAMB AWOL.

#2 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 28,528 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

I'm surprised they got him to answer your questions.

Then again, they went ahead with this too:

Vauxhall Scotland@VauxhallScot
@RhebelRhebel: #askmattp Have you ever had a crack at Joanna Lumley?” I'm only 21!
Expand

Vote No and forever lose the right to complain about a UK Govt that does not represent Scotland
Vote Yes in 2014 and get the government we want, every single time

#3 giblet

giblet
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Johnny russell did it last night with ScottishFA on twitter, was quite funny. He was giving it tight to Bannan.
  • "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they come to fight you, and then you win." (Feck knows)  Vote Yes.

#4 save_the_whale_chris

save_the_whale_chris
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

I'm surprised they got him to answer your questions.

Me too. Well done to them and him for addressing it. Although, not the most cast iron assurances that he won't do a Team GB.

For the non twitter followers:

Chris: How worried r u about the future of home nations football if we have a footballing Team GB (Link to Sepp Blatter Quote "If you put together a combined team for the Olympic Games, the question will automatically come up that there are four different associations do how can they play in one team. If this is the case, then why the hell do they have four associations and four votes and their own vice-presidency"

Chris: Given the warning from UEFA, what would you say to Scotland footballers about a Team GB (Link to David Taylow, UEFA General Secretary quote: It is the quickest way for Scotland to disappear off the international stage....it's difficult to see what guarantees can be given")

Him: I am only concerned about playing for Scotland

Chris: Great to hear! So not interested in Olympic Football?

For the twitter users - I'm @chris_m_h

Most TAMB AWOL.

#5 GaryTA

GaryTA
  • Banned
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Did that England top feel good against your skin?

Did the national anthem ring pretty in your ear?