is it always this comical!?

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

#31 Squirrelhumper

Squirrelhumper
  • 6,916 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

Yeah Ibrox.

I never made it back to RP after the cup win, I was too pished/shocked/tired/emotional... Wish I did though.

I did. Although never went into the Stadium after the bus parade, I just went to John Finnie St, saw the bus pass then headed to Bakers to get even more wrecked.

What a day.

#32 Cove_Sheep

Cove_Sheep
  • 29,236 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Yeah Ibrox.

Yellow jacket?

#33 neil r

neil r
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

As the whole Rangers thing has become increasingly tedious to the point it redefines ennui Rangers Media alone and inparticualr "The Bears Den" has shone like a comical beacon throughout it all. I visit every few days to see what moronic half witted, knuckle dragging idiocy

Even the 'Googlebot' things are hilarious... "Murray and Whyte cannot, and should not, ever be forgiven for what they did to our club!

In our hearts, regardless of what happens, we will always be Rangers. Even if our club is reduced to having to play on the streets, then we will follow on from the pavements"

:-))

Liquidationtastic.
"The EBC"... "Unionist Conspiracy"... "Eck"... "Establishment Stitch Up"... "Blatant Pro Union Bias"... "Nicola"... "Unionists"... "SNP"... "The Hootsman"... "Unionist Lies and Propaganda"... "Butchers Apron"... Blah...de Blah...de Blah...

#34 albathebrave

albathebrave
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Sound like a nice bunch on that forum

Only been banned three times from it so not all bad. :-))

Yes

#35 biffer

biffer
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Gone into complete meltdown today after the news about Naismith and Whittaker. Wishing career ending injuries on them and that kind of thing.
I awoke in the night with a fever .....

#36 Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Gone into complete meltdown today after the news about Naismith and Whittaker. Wishing career ending injuries on them and that kind of thing.

Disgusting.
Dhe faliminderit!

#37 neilser

neilser
  • 3,980 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

As the whole Rangers thing has become increasingly tedious to the point it redefines ennui Rangers Media alone and inparticualr "The Bears Den" has shone like a comical beacon throughout it all. I visit every few days to see what moronic half witted, knuckle dragging idiocy

Even the 'Googlebot' things are hilarious... "Murray and Whyte cannot, and should not, ever be forgiven for what they did to our club!

In our hearts, regardless of what happens, we will always be Rangers. Even if our club is reduced to having to play on the streets, then we will follow on from the pavements"

:-))

Liquidationtastic.

To borrow a phrase from the Daily Mash, it's like spending twenty minutes in a mental hospital.

They're presently going berserk about Hibs: 'bloodlust' seems to be word of the moment.

Administrators Duff and Phelps then negotiated a sale of assets to a consortium led by Charles Green for £5.5m.
He has since formed a new club, now playing in the Scottish Football League Third Division.

#38 tam4ritchie

tam4ritchie
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

Aye THOSE fans on that ridiculous website are the thickest. Not all of us though. Don't fall into that typical TAMB tendency of tarring us all with the bigot brush.

Of course not all rangers fans are bigots. But a very high percentage, maybe even a majority, are bigots.

#39 Flure

Flure
  • 23,879 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

The majority of Rangers fans that I know are not bigots.
In fact, neither of them are.

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#40 tam4ritchie

tam4ritchie
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

The majority of Rangers fans that I know are not bigots.
In fact, neither of them are.

No bigots in Blantyre John?

#41 Flure

Flure
  • 23,879 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

No bigots in Blantyre John?

Might be - don't live there.

Fancy treating yourself to a self-catering break on the majestic Isle of Skye? www.skyeluxurycottage.com

#42 GavfaeKillie

GavfaeKillie
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

Comedy Gold

Somebody has started a thread asking which players could still cut it in the lower leagues.......

"If we drop to division 1 or even division 3 then what ex players could come back and play for us, on a serious note?

Laudrup
Numan
Mols
Gio VB
Goram after seeing him v Milan

There are more who would stroll the lower leagues here. Even big Albertz albeit not as fit could do a job.

Think of the crowds they would generate and the new buzz we'd all get from watching these guys in the royal blue again.

Amo ........ Sorry big man you must have been on the baileys again that arse is like two volkswagen beetles trying to overtake one another. "

#43 Parklife

Parklife
  • 27,536 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

In the "Aberdeen vote No" thread there is this peach of a one liner:

Bigotry, hatred, revenge, small-mindedness win the day in Scottish football. Our national game is a pumping disgrace. Abject lack of vision and leadership.

Time for Rangers to get a statement out rather than taking kicking after kicking without so much as a whimper. We have shown more fight towards our own players than we have to the rest of Scottish football.

In history this will go down as one of the most bigoted and disastrous decisions in our game. In years to come the SPL chairman involved will be saying "it wasn't our fault", we just did what the fans wanted.

The mob has won the day, but they are too stupid and hate-filled to realise what they have done.

A bit ironic that Rangers supporters are accusing others of being bigoted and hate filled :lol:

#44 davyb

davyb
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

I was struck by the utter utter sense that the worst has past..... despite noticing that they will probably only have a first team squad of 12 or 13 and no money they are talking about 'rebuilding' and 'who'd do a job for us...' hard to do that when your manager will probably leave in a week or two....

they don't seem to have figured out that if you join some of the dots the worst is very far from over and there might be significantly worse to come. Especially after the legal mess that will come from police investigations and court of session for Admins...

the worst is very far from here and it might come in 2 or 3 weeks - about 2 or 3 weeks before the start of the season - and about 6 months too late to do anything to save them......

#45 Bobster

Bobster
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

In the "Aberdeen vote No" thread there is this peach of a one liner:

A bit ironic that Rangers supporters are accusing others of being bigoted and hate filled :lol:

We'll all find out soon enough I guess. The clubs have done what the supporters wanted.

The supporters now need to support their clubs, dig deep and buy tickets.

If not, then that would be an indication that we weren't really interested in change. Just in getting rid of Rangers.