Photo

New Tartan Army Member

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SouthamptonHibs

SouthamptonHibs
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

Evening ladies and Gents im new TA member....been waiting in the shaddows for years looking at a few coming up games...defo at OZ at ER the Wales in Cardiff maybe Belgium away possibly Serbia away and Croatia away then the trip to Wembley. Not sure how many Hampden Games i can get too every game announced game seens to be on a mates wedding or i can"t get time off work! Roll on the Scots Rio 2014 here we come..............i live in Southampton these days whers the best place to party in Edinburgh bthat will be full off Scots vefore the OZ game! I hear the Radical Road is tge boozer...im a right?

Evening ladies and Gents im new TA member....been waiting in the shaddows for years looking at a few coming up games...defo at OZ at ER the Wales in Cardiff maybe Belgium away possibly Seatia away and Crotia away then the trip to Wembley. Not sure how many Gamoden trios ill get to as every game anniuced seens to be on a nates weddibg or i can"t get time off work! Roll on tje Scots Rio 2014 here we come..............i live in Southamoton these days wheres the best place to party in Edinburgh bthat will be full off Scots vefore the OZ game! I hear the Radical Road is tge boozer...im a right?

Edited by SouthamptonHibs, 24 June 2012 - 01:34 AM.

#2 SouthamptonHibs

SouthamptonHibs
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

I can't be that scarey lads 80 odd views mon the Scots! Its been some weekend on le beer

#3 DavyP

DavyP
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Welcome to the board SH....surely you know Edinburgh with a profile name like that....watch the home games forum on here and no doubt the lads from Edinburgh going to the Oz game will keep you informed,

DavyP
Cyprus TA
Thank feck nobody has knicked the rail lines out of Greenock

#4 SouthamptonHibs

SouthamptonHibs
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Mate defo no Edinburgh inside out when it comes to Hibs games....not got a clue where is good for a Scotland game. Seen on here that the RR seems to be the place to go or the Scottish pubs outside the train station on market street. looking forward to a good day c'mon Scotland

Edited by SouthamptonHibs, 24 June 2012 - 01:34 PM.